Us 3

Tyga.

After Shooting That Nigga The Bitches He Was Fucking Started Crying So I Blasted Those Hoes To. After That I Stood There Sighing...When I Heard Crying...😕 What The Hell ? It Sounded Like A Baby. I Walked Slowly To The Room The Sound Was Coming From When I Finally Made It To The Door I Walked In To See A New Born Baby Crying In A Crib He At Least Had To Be 2 Days Old. I Walked Over There To Get A Closer Look. He Was A Baby Boy. Im Not Gonna Lie He Was Very Cute & He Was Small. He Opened He Little Eyes & Looked At Me. The Way He Looked Changed My Heart. Even Know I Just Killed Those People In The Other Room...I Couldn't Kill Him. Or Even Leave Him Here.. I Quickly Picked Him Up Wrapping The Blanket On Him Cause It Was Cold. I Grabbed His Big Box Of Diapers That Was On The Floor. And Walked Out Of The House With Him. I Got In The Car Holding Him As I Drove Off. I Pulled Up To The Trap. I Sat Him In The Backseat. He Is Coming Home With Me..

"I Will Be Right Back Stay Little Man." I Said Kissing His Small Hand. And Closing My Car Door.

I Walked Inside & Knocked On Craze Door.

"Come In." He Said.

So I Entered.

"Oh Your Back So Soon?" He Asked Grabbing The Bag Of Money.

"Yeah." I Said.

"Oh Ight. Well Here." He Said Handing The Money To Me.

"Thanks." I Said Walking Out The Room. I Walked Outside To My Car I Got The Baby Out The BackSeat And Sat The Money There Then I Took Him & Put Him In The Front Seat With Me.

30 Minutes Later.

I Pulled Up To The House I Got Out Holding The Baby & The Money & His Diapers. I Walked Inside Of The House Sitting The Money & Diapers Down But I Continued Holding Him In My Arms I Sat On The Couch Staring Down At Him As He Started To Go To Sleep. Just Then I Heard Na Walking Down The Stairs. She Walked Down And Looked At Me.

"Who's Baby Is That?" She Asked Sitting Down Next To Me.

"I Don't Know." I Said.

"What Do You Mean?" She Asked Confused.

"When I Did A Job Tonight I Walked In & Killed This Dude & These Girls Then I Seen Him So I Picked Him Up And Took Him." I Said.

"So You Found Him?" She Asked Touching His Small Fingers.

"Yeah. Can We Keep Him?" I Asked.

"Yes. Can I Hold Him?" She Asked Reaching Her Hands Out.

"Yeah." I Handed Him To Her.

"He Is So Cute. What Should We Name Him?" She Asked.

"Uh..........Ty?" I Asked.

"Really? Just Ty? I Love It." She Said.

"Well Coo You Thought I Was Finna Name Him Tyga?" I Asked.

"Yeah." She Said. "But We Can If You Want To." She Said.

"No. I Like The Name Ty Because Its
Close To Tyga." I Stated.

"Well Ty It Is." She Said.

"Yeah...Well Tomorrow We Gotta Take Him To The Hospital To See If Anything Is Wrong With Him And We Gotta Go To The Store To Get Him Stuff." I Said.

"Okay. But We Need To Go To Sleep." She Said.

"Yeah Lets Go." I Said.

We Walked Upstairs. Us Three Layed In The Bed & K.Od 💛.💛

Nani.

I Woke Up Stretching I Got Up & Looked At Michael & Ty Sleeping. I Smiled & Tried To Pick Ty Up But Michael Stopped Me.

"Leave Him." He Said With His Eyes Closed.

"Well Okay." I Said.

I Walked Downstairs And Made Some Breakfast. Then I Ran To The Store Real Quick To Get a Bottle , Some Formula & Some Baby Water. So The Baby Could Eat To. I Came Back & Seen Mikey Changing His Diaper.

"Where Did You Go?" He Asked. Picking Up Ty.

"To Get Him A Bottle." I Said Making Him One. Then I Gave It To Mikey To Feed Him.

"When Do You Want To Go Get His Stuff?" He Asked Feeding Ty.

"Umm...When Ever You Ready." I Said.

"Ight. Lemme Get Dressed." He Said.

Just Then August , Honey , Kiaira & Chris. Had Walked In The House.

"Goooooooooooooooooooood Morning." Honey Singed.

"Who Baby Is That?" Kiaira Asked.

"Na You Had A Baby ?!" Chris Asked Walking Up To Mikey To Get A Closer Look Of Ty.

"No Dumb Ass." Mikey Said To Chris.

"No Um...We Adopted Him...We Can Say..." I Said.

"Look Craze Had Me Go On A Run... And I found Him." Mikey Said Getting To The Point.

"So He Was In The House?" August Asked.

"Yeah." I Said.

"Well Welcome To The Family!" Kiaira Said.

"He Is So Cute. Can I Hold Him?" Honey Asked.

"Yeah Why Not." Mikey Said Handing Ty To Honey.

"Well Can We Be The Auntie's & Uncle's ?" Chris Asked.

"Of Course." I Said.

"We Still Gotta Go Get The Stuff." Mikey Said Grabbing My Waist.

"How About Me & The Girls Go & I Will Take Ty?"

"Go Ahead." He Said. Pecking My Lips.

"Love You." I Said.

"You 2." He Said.

"Come On Banches. We Gotta Go Get The Stuff For The Baby."

"Lets Go." Honey Said.

With That We Got Up & Left.

Follow Me On Insta :

@LoveTraww_187💕😈