Chapter 1 : Life

London

Adriana is a beautiful girl who has to take care of her aunt Bakery shop.

Kring...(Alarm sound)

It's 4:00 in the morning. I woke up and get my towel hanging behind the door and walked to the bathroom. I let the water flow until the tub full.

After that, I take my phone and check messages. There were 30 unread messages. "Huh. I have to make more cupcakes today.." I said and put my phone back on the table.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and heat the water to make some coffee. While waiting for the water boiling, I go to the balcony to get some fresh air.

I make the coffee, then I go upstairs to get myself clean in the bathroom.

After finished showering, I open my cupboard and take out the red dress and wear it. I sit on my chair in front of the mirror and put lip balm on my lips.

I brush my thick eyebrows and tied my hair in a bun then reached my car key on the table, on the way to my aunt bakery shop.

When I arrived at my aunt bakery shop, opened the door and walked into the kitchen. I wear the apron and start to make 500 more cupcakes. Suddenly my phone started ringing.

When I pick up, a girl screaming at the end of the line "Ana!! How are you? Are you doing fine right? You know what, I miss you so much Ana" said Jane.

Jane is my best friend since we were kids. Kids that don't understand anything just ABC. Jane always cares about me because my mother asked her to look after me before she goes somewhere that's far away. She just old 1 year than me. Well, she told me that she likes my brother. That was the biggest secret that she kept for a long time. I want to help her, but my brother already had a girlfriend at that time. She's a broken heart. The first time she falls in love, and the first time she gets hurt. But after a year, my brother broke up with his girlfriend. So, she told him that she liked him. And I didn't know that my brother loves her. That was a sweet love story between them.

"I'm fine, I just miss you a lot too. How's work?" I asked her while I'm mixing up the flour and the egg.

"All fine. Hey, guess what. I want YOU to make my birthday cake. it's next week remember?" She presses the word 'YOU'. Oh my god. I almost forgot her birthday' I whisper.

"Oh yeah. Of course, I remember your birthday" I lied. I just remember it a minutes ago after she told me. "So what's the flavor you want?" I asked her.

"I want chocolate" she whispers in the phone that makes me feel a little tickle.

"Okay, babe. See you next week. Bye" I end the call. 'Huh,' I sigh. So many works to do.

*******************************

Adriana went to take out the trash outside her bakery. She was just about to turn around to go back inside, then suddenly a frog came jumping towards her. "Arrh" she screamed. She takes a step back and felt something squishy under her foot.

"What is this?" She looked at her foot and realize that she has stepped on dog poop. She gasped "You gotta be freaking kidding me! Eww!". She takes off her shoe and she washes off the dirty stains on the water pipe outside her bakery. She went inside her shop and wear the slipper that she brought from home.

_________________________

New York

Michael is so charismatic with people. Many people admire him.

"Everybody, get ready for the show. Albert! Where is John?" I asked Albert.

"He told me that he has a headache just a moment ago, he went home earlier," Albert reply while he looks at the working paper.

"Oh. Okay. Everybody get your position the show is on in 5,4,3,2......." suddenly, my phone ringing.

"Hello, sir. What can I do for you, sir?" Why he always call me when I'm busy.

"I want you to go into my office now. I have something to discuss with you" Mr. Edward say certainly.

"Okay, sir. I will be there in 10 minutes"

"Sarah, manage all the thing that we stopped. I need to go" I said to Sarah and then I walk as fast as I can to go to Mr. Edward office.

I knock on the door and said, "Good morning sir". I open the door.

"Good morning. Come in and sit" said Mr. Edward. Look like he wants to tell the good news. Maybe.....

"I want you to make host video at London. Make it successfully and you will continue your work here" said Mr. Edward slowly. He takes out a piece of paper and asks me to sign it.

"How about my work here? I didn't finish it yet" I take the paper and look at it.

"Don't worry. Sarah will take care of it. You just need to sign up this paper" Said Mr.Edward. I sign the paper then I go back to my work. The flight is tomorrow so I have to pack my things this night.

************************

"Do you really have to work there? I mean, how about Michelle? She had to do the operation next week." Mom said.

"Mom! I have to. It's only for 3 months. Don't worry, I will call you every day. About Michelle, please tell her when she wakes up that I have to work in London." I take out the hangers from the clothes, putting it inside the bag.

"Alright. Take care, honey. Call me when you arrived" mom kiss my forehead. "Good night"

"Good night mom" I take my bag and put it behind the door. Looked at the picture, I really miss Michelle so much. Although she's annoying, she's the only one the best sibling that I have.

"Stay strong chub chub" Chub chub is a nickname that I give her. Because she is so chubby. Not fat, only chubby.

Turn off the light, and good night world.
_______________________

How's my story? Is it okay? So I was thinking about the next chapter would be. Comment if you want to suggest anything to put in my story. Don't forget to vote Y'all. xoxo