Chapter 3 : Birthday party

Adriana POV

Shit. I forgot to call Zack. He must be so angry. Taking out my phone I search for 'future husband' and call. It took a moment before he picked up.

"Hello babe, sorry. I'm too caught up in my work and didn't have the time to call you" I said.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for you here? Almost 30 minutes." He said with a very disappointing sound.

'Oh my God, Jane's birthday. How could I forget about it, again?'

My future husband named Zack. We have been in a relationship for 4 years. He is a very busy man. After I finished school and graduated, we got engaged. And now I've been waiting for him to purpose me.

Urgh, I can't wait to get married to him, buying a house and sleep together in one bed, have children.

"I know, I'll be there around 10 minutes" I replied and hear he sigh heavily at the end of the line before he hangs up.

"Hey, Mr. Unknown. Can you just eat the cupcakes elsewhere? Or just take 'em back with you? I'm sorry but I'm in a hurry and I really need to go" I said and took the cake, place it in a box and gave it to him.

I look at my watch and it showed 7:33 p.m. I reach my bag that was hangings on the shelf. I quickly went to the parking lot where Zack was standing.

************************

When we arrived at Jane's house, Zack opened the door for me and giving me an apologetic look. I got out nodding my head gesturing him to tell me what's wrong.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I must attend a meeting at 9 o'clock. So, I can't come with you"

My mood dropped at his word. But I simply give him a nod.

"Okay, take care babe " I give him a peck on the lips. I wave at him, watch him until he is out of my sight. When I got back inside the house, there were so many people there.

I searched the crowd for Jane. And there she was, talking with hot guys. She is so flirty.

"Happy birthday Jane. God bless you" I kiss her forehead. I give her the red color box and ask him to "open it".

"OMG Ana. Thank you. How do you know that I really love this brand new channels bag?" I can see how happy she's now.

"Your mother told me that you really want this bag so bad. So I buy it for you. " And she hugs me tightly that make me feel I can't breathe. "J.. Jane" I patted her back. "Jane. I can't breath" I said.

"Sorry, Ana. I just feel so happy because I have a friend like you. Thank you so much" she said again and now she started crying, like a baby.

"Oh, don't cry. Just pretend that I gave you just want to thank you because of you always there when I need you" I held her hand.

"Sorry. Enjoy your food. Wait, where is Zack?" I take a slice of the chocolate cake that I made.

"He said he has urgent meeting" I eat the cake and Jane bring me a cup of orange jus.

"Why do people have a meeting at this time. This time isn't time for work, you know?"

"Hmm. I know. It's weird but I have to understand him. This is a very busy man "

"Okay. So how's your aunt bakery shop?"

"Fine. All fine. I was wonder why my aunt go honeymoon like she is running away with her husband. It almost 2 months."

"Hey, babe. People go on honeymoon want to be happy. You know in Japan, these people in the country are full of politeness. Maybe they've enjoyed their honeymoon and want to stay a little bit longer there".

"Hmm" I sigh. Jane is so understanding me When I need him, she always there for me. Even when my dad left us, she's the one who encouraged me. I supposed to feel very lucky to have a friend like her.

______________________________

Michael POV

That girl is so annoyed with me. I babbling my self. I saw that idiot girl ascend that black car and I saw that guy sitting beside him.

Arrived at the hotel, I just want to go inside the hotel then I saw that guy again but now he's not with that idiot girl, but with that hot girl. I look at she's body.

Boom. Perfect. I said and walked into the lift and I tap the 3 buttons on the lift to go to my room, number 320.

When I arrived, I take out the cakes from the box and eat a slice. Yummy, delicious, marvelous. Suddenly my phone ranging.

"Hello" I just feel too lazy to answer this call.

"Hello, honey. Where are you? I go to your house and the security said you're not home" she said curiousness.

"I'm in London, why?"

"When did you get there? Why didn't you tell me that you go to London" she said and I can hear her sound upset.

"Look, Cecilia. I'm here for work"

Cecilia is my ex-girlfriend. My mother introduced her to me. After 2 years, I started to love her but 2 months ago, I went to her house after finished my work. When I got inside the house, I saw she was having fun with some guy at her house.

I'm tired of working a long day just want to finish my work so I can surprise her with a flower and a ring. Yes, I want to purpose her. When she saw me, she tries to explain but I just ram and I will never go to her home again.

Then after that day, she goes to my house and explains everything. She apologizes to me and also my mother and said: "I don't know anything, that guy gave me a drink and I feel so dizzy". What? Dizzy? I saw it with my own eyes that she is having fun and she looks okay. My mother wants me to marry her but I don't want to. And I will never marry that bitch.

"How long will you be there? Want me to go there, honey?"

Shit, why she asking me so many questions.

" I don't need you. Just go home and find the guy who you love have sex and just go die. And don't call me honey cause I'm not sweet as the honey before" I snarled and hang up the phone.

I look at the window. That girl always disturbing me when I'm in the right mood. Why I have to face this thing. I really don't want to. But what can I do?

I look at the cake and remember the girl. And also the guy with him. Is it her boyfriend or not. If she's boyfriend why that guy go here with another girl? I became curious about it. I go to the shower, cleaning all the dirt on my body.

______________________

How's my story? Maybe it's too boring for you but I will try my best to make it bitter, butter, better. Like my story? Vote and share with your friends. Owh, my next story will out. Its title is 'Wicked witch with 7 Princesses' and 'Into the forest' (paranormal story).
Xoxo.