Chapter 2 : Strange Guy

It's a beautiful day today. The birds make a wonderful chirping sound. After finished making cupcakes, I take this chance to go for a walk at the park. When I look at my shelf, there are so many things that finished. So I go to the shop to buy things. "Benny, I want to go to the market. Please take care of the shop for a while" I said to Benny, my aunt employees.

"Alright, boss Adriana," He said and winked to me. I smile at him, taking my bag and then I go.

After buying the kitchen thing's, I go shopping for Jane birthday present. 'What should I give her? Dress? Watch? Accessories? Hmm' I whisper to myself.

I walk and walk, look inside the shop one by one, then I found it. It's Jane favorite brand channels bag. The only one left so I buy it. 'I'm sure Jane gonna love this' I talk to myself.

I go for a walk in the park for a while. I open my bag and take out my iPhone. I open the Instagram app and like some of the people picture then I put it back into my bag.

While I was walking, I saw a little dog inside the yellow box beside the bench. I look left and right for the dog owner but I don't see him.

I go take a look closely. The dog is cute and I can't control my feelings cause it annoys me greatly.

Suddenly, someone holds my shoulder "Hello miss" a guy smiled at me and he looks like a bad guy

Suddenly, someone holds my shoulder "Hello miss" a guy smiled at me and he looks like a bad guy. I just try to run from him.

"Hey, where are you going? I want to ask you where is the nearest bakery shop here?"

"Sorry sir, I just think that you want to do something bad to me. Because of your clothes."

"Sorry. This is my favorite jacket when I went jogging in the park" suddenly his stomach make a tickling sound.

"Are you from around here? How can you don't know where the Bakery shop is?" It's weird right.

"Actually, I just arrived here. I'm from New York. I didn't eat anything since this morning." Suddenly, his stomach makes a tickling sound.

"Oh, sure. Follow me." I took the fluffy dog with me. I can't leave it here alone, and it looks like it's want to rain.

************************************

Adriana searching for the thing on the list. She put one by one in the trolley. Then she saw a guy who's has been watching her from the start she went into the market. The guy looks at her and winks to her. She looked in another direction.

'That guy is crazy.' She gasped. She ran fastly towards the counter and pay quickly, afraid of that guy would follow her and make something bad to her.
_______________________________________

6 hours ago

Finally arrived in London. I go out of the airport and search for my name. Mr. Edward said, there will be a guy, my driver waiting for me. Oh, there is it.

"Good afternoon sir. How's the flight, sir? I hope you'll like here. I will take you every place you want to go to. Just said, I will take you there." said the guy. "Here sir" He opens the door for me.

I go inside the car and ask him "Excuse me, I need some help. Can you find me a good and reasonably - priced hotel within the town area?"

"What is your budget," he asks me again. It was hard to talk with him when he didn't see my face so he only can see me in the mirror.

"I want a hotel that does not cost more than 320 Pound" I reply to him while my hands busy tap my iPhone screen.

"Why don't you stay at the Royal Hotel? The hotel located is nearby the city. You will have no difficulty with transport. It also located near offices and many shopping centers near the hotel. The hotel has a 24-hour restaurant" explained the man one by one. The hotel near offices so no problem with transport.

"Okay. Send me to that hotel. Thanks for your suggestion sir" I thank him.

"You're welcome sir," he said and then the atmosphere becomes so quiet until we arrived at the hotel.

I go to the counter. "Good afternoon, is there any single room available," I ask the girl that checking the paper I don't know.

"Yes, there is just one room available for you. How long you intend to stay in the hotel sir?" She looks at me and gives a sweet smile.

"I am staying for three months miss" I give her back my sweetest smile.

"Can I have your passport or any other travel documents sir?" Then I give her my passport and ask her

"Do I have to pay any deposit?"

"You can either pay a 150-pound deposit or let us have your credit card numbers," said the girl. I take out my wallet and give her S$150. "Here's your room key, sir. Enjoy your stay" I feel comfortable with these hotel workers. They seem so nice to me.

They also help me bring my bag into my room. After finish arranged all my thing's, I change my clothing. I wear my favorite jacket and go for a walk in the park. Suddenly my stomach makes a tinkling sound. I don't really like eating rice or noodles or other food in the evening. So I'll try to find a cake shop.

I don't know where nearest bakery shop. Then I saw a girl who is playing with the little dog. I go to her and hold her shoulder "Hello miss" I smiled at him and she just staring at me like I just make something bad to her.

Hey, where are you going? I want to ask you where is the nearest bakery shop here?" I said.

"Sorry sir, I just think that you want to do something bad to me. Because of your clothes."

I look at my clothes. Hmm, look like a bad guy, right?

"Sorry. This is my favorite jacket when I went jogging in the park".

"Are you from around here? How can you don't know where the Bakery shop is?" It's weird right.

"Actually, I just arrived here. I'm from New York. I didn't eat anything since this morning." Suddenly, my stomach makes a tickling sound.

"Oh, sure. Follow me."

I just follow her with her fluffy dog. It's cute, just like her.
____________________________

Short story guys. Sorry, this chapter might be boring for you but I'll try my best to make it better. Don't forget to vote guys. Xoxo