Chapter 7 : Dinner

Adriana POV

After putting makeup on my face, I jog downstairs, putting on my shoes and I grab my car keys. Tonight, I'm having dinner with Zack's family at my mother-in-law's house.

'I hope Zack would be there'. Feel like there's a butterfly in my stomach every time I think about it. This is the first time I'm going to have dinner with his family.

Being a part of this billionaire family makes me afraid. Would they accept me to be a part of their family? I keep talking to myself.

Skip time>>

Arrived at the billionaire's house, the security guards opened the door for me.

"Thanks," I said to him and give him my car keys.

" Finally, you here. Everyone is waiting for you "said Zack's mother. Everyone is waiting for me? I stepped into the house.

Everyone is staring at me, make me feel uncomfortable. But when I saw Zack sitting there, oh God that has made me feel a little quiet. I don't know how can I talk with members of his family without fear.

" When did you get home? " I whisper to him after I took a seat on his side.

" This evening. I finished my work in advance so that I can return home to fulfill my promise to you." Zack said. Oh, he's so romantic. Isn't he?

"If I'm not mistaken, your name was Adriana right?" Said the girl who sat in front of me.

" Yes "

"I'm Sarah. And this is my sister, Mia "
She introduced himself. I looked at Mia.

"She is very cute" it's true, Mia was very cute, like me......... I'm joking.

" Hahaha. She is cute but very naughty! " Sarah pinch Mia's nose.

I laugh, looked at them. " So, can we eat now? " Mia asked because he was very hungry. They simply nodded and started to pray.

"What is your job now, Adriana," Sarah asked me.

"I don't have any job right now. I only take care of my aunt bakery shop because she is not here, she has to go somewhere else "

"Oh. When I have time, I will drop by to your bakery shop then, we can spend more time to know each other" she said.

"Sure! You can go to my bakery shop but not on Saturday and Sunday because that day, the bakery shop is close to"

She smiles at me. 'I think I started to feel comfortable with Zack family'

I only eat an apple cause I was on diet. I'm afraid that I will not be able to accommodate the wedding dress.

***************************

I go outside to take some fresh air after finished dinner with them. I saw Zack and Sarah were very close. Probably because they are best friends since they were children. Maybe.

" Sweetheart "Mrs. Jessy suddenly came.

"Yes, mummy?"

" What do you think about the Dinner? The dishes taste delicious or not? " I know that she will ask me this question.

" The dishes are so good. It's so tasty. I love it! " I just say so.

" It is good that you like it, " she said.

"You know what sweetheart, you're the only one that I really liked when together with my son. Not anyone else, just you. I want you and Zack married because I don't want anyone to destroy your relationship with my son" She took a deep breath.

"I don't know what should I do for you if you don't say Yes when my son purposes you. " Owh. The words of my mothers-in-law were so sweet.

" Mummy, don't worry. Zack is the only one that I love " I hug her when the tears start pouring in her eyes.

_______________________________________

Today, I'm going to take pique walking in Park. Because the bakery shop is only open on Monday - Friday, so I can spend time with my fluffy dog.

I had stopped to buy ice cream near the big tree. I put pique, then pulled out money from my pocket.

When I reeled back, pique is already gone. "Pique!" I was looking around the place where the ice cream was sold but I did not find him.

I tried to search around the Park. I asked a favor of a person who was in the park but they don't see Pique don't know. I kept walking around the Park.

Suddenly, something distracts my view. 'It's Pique'. I ran towards the person who is fondling my fluffy dog.

"There you are! Thank you for keeping my dog Sir" I said to the man.

"You're welcome" He lifts up his head to looks at me.

Huuhhhhhhhh....... "You! You again. Are you deliberately like to sneak my dog right? "I berated him.

"Excuse me. Don't you know how to be thankful to people? Your dogs ran towards me just a moment ago, make me think your dog wants to bite me.

"oh. If it's like that. thank you because you take care of my dog" I said and took Pique from him.

"Only thank you? Where is your sorry? " He said, lift up his eyebrows.

I sighed heavily. "I'm sorry," I said to him.

"What? I don't listen. Your voice too small" he said.

If only I could punch his face. Urgghh.. ."I AM SORRY! satisfied? " I shouted. He just laughs.

I left him all alone there, laughing like crazy people. I swear, if I meet him again I will cut him into pieces.

______________________________________

sorry for late updates. I hope you guys enjoy reading my story. Sorry if this chapter is quite short. I will try to lengthen it. Don't forget to vote!!

Fruits Sweet
X0X0