Chapter 8 : She's awake

Adriana POV

I was talking to pique and put my arm on my chest. I know that pique doesn't understand what I'm talking about. Why do I always meet that weird guy? I hate him so much. I'm not in a good mood right now. He's so annoying.

Tomorrow Zack gonna work outstation again. He told me last night after dinner. I still thinking of his mother word.

"You know what sweetheart, you're the only one that I really liked when together with my son. Not anyone else, just you. I want you and Zack married because I don't want anyone to destroy your relationship with my son"

I look at the clock. It shows 10:54 o'clock. I go to get a shower. Clean those smelly things on my body.

Turn on my computer. Checking for new updates on youtube. I love Liza Koshy videos so much. I saw this video about Liza Koshy break with David. Oh, that sad news. They were a cute couple. I had ever seen such a beautiful couple like them.

Thinking about the relationship remembered me of the wedding day. I open my cupboard and took out the red colored wedding dress. I didn't expect that Zack will choose the red color as our wedding theme. I put it on my body, but the zip is stuck.

'Damn it' Of course its stuck cause I'm getting fat.

Actually, she's crying while watching the video.

************************************

I was eating too much this day cause I'm on period. I hate it when I'm on period. What can I do? Every girl feels how painful it is. I scratch my hair, sigh heavily.

Going downstairs just looking for something to eat. I open the refrigerator and found an n apple. Only an apple? It's not enough for me. I took the flour out, make a cake flavor chocolate.

I was looking in the mirror and oh my God, who is that girl standing in front of me. She's doesn't look like me. I might not fit the wedding dress. Look at my stomach. I need to do some exercise to lose some weight.

"Ahahaha, Ana you look a little like a piggy." Amberly laughing to me. I stare at her.

"Shut up!" I ran to her trying to catch her. I pinch her nose until its turn to red.

"Stop it, it's hurt me," Amberly said.

"Hey, you guys what's going on?" suddenly Aiden appears.

Amberly was looking at each other. I raise my eyebrows.

"Get him!" I said to Amberly and we chase Aiden. He's run, go upstairs and we ran after him.
_____________________________________

Michelle POV (Michael sister)

I open my eyes and it's blurry. I try to move but the stitches on my wrist still hurt. I look to my side and saw my mother was sleeping. She must be so tired of taking care of me all day. I shake her body a little to wake her up.

"What's wrong honey?" She asked me. I look at her.

"You should go home, mom. You have to rest for yourself. Your eyes look so sleepy" I can see how dark is her eyebag now.

"Don't worry honey. I'm okay, just worry about you. Do you hungry? I brought you some porridge"

That's my mom. She always cares about her kids. Even when she is busy, she always tries to spend time with her kids. Well, she's the only one I have and my brother. Suddenly I remember Michael.

"No. I'm not hungry yet" I try to lean, then mom helps me. "Mom, can I borrow your phone for a moment?"

She took out her phone from her bag "here is it".

I want to try a message, Michael.

Really: 'Michael!'

Michael: 'What's wrong mom?'

I'd chuckle. He calls me mom? Isn't funny. Probably because he doesn't know that I'm chatting with him.

Really: 'It's me, your chub'

Michael: 'Hey, what's up chub🙌. How are you doing?'

Really: 'My body still sore, but everything will be fine.'

Michael: 'Alright then. Where's a mom?'

Really: 'She's in the bathroom, washing her face. Are you busy? Can you come to visit me?'

Michael: 'Not today chub. Maybe I can take a break and visit you later. But not today

It is sad. I really miss him. We don't have much time to spend together since I have to do the operation.

Michael: 'I'm so sorry chub'

Really:' it's okay, I understand that you were very busy.'

I put the phone on the beside me. Then my mom came out of the bathroom.

"So, what he said?"

"He told me that, he can't come to visit me here. He too busy on his work"

"You have to understand him, Michelle. He's the one who makes our life change into the better one after your father leaves us."

I understand what's mom trying to say. It's true, after dad leaves us with another woman, Michael studying hard in school to get the best result. But his effort does not futile at all. After he graduates, he opens his own company. And now, he has to work hard for his company. I really appreciate his effort on his company.

"Yeah, I understand mom." she's just nodded. I took the porridge from the table and extend it to her. "Help me".

She laughed.

.....

" So, can I go home tomorrow doctor"

"Yes. You can go home tomorrow but remember, don't do any heavy work. The stitches on your wrist, remember that" said the doctor.

I nodded "can I ask you, one question doctor?"

"Sure. You can ask me anything"

"Can I ask you, who is the owner of the kidney?"

"I'm sorry. The owner told me to not tell you about who is he"

"So, its a guy? Can you please send my regard and thanks to him?"

He nodded. I smile. Whoever is he, I really appreciate him. I should have to be thankful to him because he has just saved my life.

************************************

Vote and share!
Sorry for the late update.
Love u all
xoxo

Fruits Sweet