Chapter 6 : nightmare

Adriana POV

🎶You don't know babe
when you hold me
And kiss me slowly
is the sweetest thing

And it doesn't change
If I had it my way
you would know that you are

You the coffee when I need in the morning
you the sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
won't you give it up to me
give it all

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how
Beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you a star

Where you go I'll follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Owh you the best part🎶

"Babe, do you still love me," I asked him.

He has been quiet for a while and he said " No"

"Why" then my tears start pouring.

"Cause you the just stupid girl who I ever met before" he laughs loudly.

Then suddenly a big truck crashed into our car and......

"ZACK" I shouted. I look at the clock and it's 3 in the morning. 'What a nightmare'. I take a deep breath " it's only a bad dream".

I poured the water into the glass and drink it. That dream keeps playing in my mind, make me can't stop thinking about it.

What if the dream is true. What if Zack really gonna leave me. What about our wedding. Urghh

I scratched my hair. It makes me thinking about bad things would happen to our relationship.

"No. It's only a bad dream. You will be fine, everything will be alright" try to calm me.

Look at the window and it's still raining. I became worried about Zack.

I called Jane and tell her about the nightmare.

**************************

10:30 a.m.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Jane. What are you doing here?"

"I just passing by here looking for something to eat," she said and put her arm around my shoulder.

And the atmosphere became quiet between me and her.

"Ana, it's just a dream. Don't think too much about it" she said when she saw me distraught.

"I know I know " I nodded

"Omg, I have to go back to the hospital at 11:00. I have to go. Sorry" I just standing here looking until she's out of my sight.

Huh. I sighed.
__________________________________

Michael POV

"Make sure to remind me of the meeting today, Kelly. You know I've lost my clients yesterday" I said to my secretary, Kelly.

"Alright sir"

"Can you make a coffee for me? I'm thirsty" I clear my throat.

I've caught a cold last night. Because of the two couple, I forgot to go to the very important meeting yesterday and also has been sold by the Big Boss.

I feel a little dizzy. I open my drawer and take out medicine. I take two pills and put them into my mouth. Urgh, It's so bitter. Then I drink the water.

I stand up and seat on the sofa near the wall. I leaned and try to take a rest.

Knock knock

"Come in"

Kelly pulls the door with a coffee in her hand.

"Here your coffee sir"

"Hmm, just put it on my table" I'm saying without looking on her face.

"Are you okay sir? Want me to bring you to Hospital? You look so pale!"

"No no no. I just take medicine and now I want to rest my mind"

She's just nodded and left me lying on the sofa. The atmosphere became so quiet.

I know she will understand me. Thinking about work, I only have 2 months to finish my work here. I sigh heavily.

SKIP TIME>🕜

"Michael, Michael" Mom call my name. We were playing hide and seek.

I was hiding inside of the cupboard at the mother's room.

"Where are you? Come out boy" she said and her voice became softer and laud when she reach the cupboard and she found me.

"Here you are" she tickling me. Then I heard daddy quarreled on the phone. And he brings out all his cloth with him. He put it on the bag.

"Where are you going?" Suddenly mom asked.

Dad just keeps hush.

"Sam, where were you going to. Are you gonna leave us?" Mom started crying.

"SHUT UP" dad snarled mom.

I was very afraid of the atmosphere in this room. I got behind mom.

"Sam please, don't go" mom begging and she holds dad hand tightly.

But dad parried it roughly. He just goes and never came back again.

The memory suddenly appears in my dream. I seat and message my dizzy head.

I reach my phone on the table. I look at the coffee that Kelly made for me. I drink it. Too sweet.

I open the gallery and look at my old happy family pictures. I miss him so bad.

_______________________________________

Random Question

●Which chapter do you like the most?

●Who's your favorite artist??

Let me know what you guys think about this chapter.
-vote
-share
-follow
Thanks for reading my story!
Have a nice day everybody's