Chapter 9 : Cheating

1 weeks later

I kept looking at my wedding dress. It was so beautiful. Oh, my God, no one knows how excited I am now.

Then looked at the ring on my hand. Pretty intensely. Zack really mean it, that he never gonna leave me. I'm a very lucky girl. If only mom and dad here, I'm pretty sure they would be happy to see their daughter get married. But they are not here. What can I do, only Aiden and Amberly I have. They always support me.

"Jane! I have to tell Jane. Hope she's not busy on my weddings day"

Taking out my phone from the red-colored handbag and dial Jane's number. It takes a few moments to wait for her to pick up her phone.

"Jane" I cheered the fun "Next week is my wedding. Don't forget to come. If not, I don't want to chat with you anymore"

"Alright, you were my best friend forever. Of course, I will go to your wedding " Jane said. She sounds not very happy when she heard me and Zack getting married.

"Are you okay, babe?" I ask her when I felt something wrong with her.

"Nothing. Ana, I have to go. See you later"

"Okay," I said then she hangs up.

I complained of joy. There is also a lot of things to buy for the weddings.

Suddenly my phone rang. When I picked up my phone that was on the bed, an unknown number called me. Then I picked up the phone.

"Hello!"

"Hello, Is this Adriana?" Suddenly a man said at the end of the line. I have heard the voice, but I do not remember.

"Yes, I am and who are you?"

"This is me, the man you call me 'Unknown'. There's something important thing that I want to tell you" he said firmly.

"If you want to fight, don't be in the phone. Just face to face, cowardly" I try to tease him.

"Now is not the time to play, it's important. Come in front of the Royal Hotel now and I'll tell you" I have not had time to reply, but he just hangs up the call.

Hmm, a cowardly base.

*******************************

Arrived at the Royal hotel, I just go to the Royal Hotel. When I just wanted to go to the counter to ask the girl, suddenly someone shot my arm.

I was surprised to see someone wearing black, I just wanted to scream, then I was silent when I saw Jane next to her.

"Jane, what are you doing near here?" I turned to the man who pulled my arm earlier, he opened his hat. I was surprised.

"You, if you want to fight don't involve my friends" I pulled Jane's hand to go behind me.

"Listen first Ana, we told you to go here because Zack was cheating on you," Jane said. I do not believe in Jane's words.

"Zack, cheating with me? Huh, he will not do it because he loves me" I tried not to believe in their words.

"You see the two people sitting over there?" said the man then pointed to a compatible pair sitting in the cafe.

"Why with both of them?"

"That's Zack Ana, you don't recognize the clothes he's wearing?" Yes, I know the shirt. It was a gift that I gave him during the 27th birthday celebration.

Without delaying the time I went to the cafe. When looking at their looks, I was really surprised. It was Sarah.

"ZACK! How could you do this to me?"

Zack stand up "Ana! What are you doing here?"

"What I'm doing here? You told me that you had an appointment last night. Then what are you doing here with her?" I pointed at her. I'm shocked, I was breathing heavily. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say.

"Wait, Ana. I can explain to you. It's not what you think it is!"

"Then explain it. What's up with this lovey-dovey SHIT?!"

He stays silent. "You know what? I'm done with it." I ran through my hair once before snatching a glass of beer from a waiter and splash it to Sarah's face.

"You hoe!" Was the last thing I was able to say before running out of the cafe. I couldn't think straight, I was too frustrated to even think my feet were walking on its own.

"Adriana!"

I was taken aback by the sudden call. Still not fully aware of where I was standing. Then I heard a loud horn.

"Beep-peep!!!"

I looked at the direction of where it was from. I widened my eyes at the sight of a car heading towards me at full speed. I couldn't move. I close my eyes tightly, bracing for impact.

@#?%

"Adriana, are you okay?" was the words I heard before noticing that I was in someone embrace.

_________________________

Short story guys. In this chapter, I tell you after the week has passed. Next chapter I will tell you about the week before this happened. Don't forget to vote and share. Xoxo