Chapter 5 : Sibling's reunion

Michael POV

Michael followed them both until they arrived at a very luxurious restaurant. He took his money out of the pocket and gave it to the taxi driver. He saw the couple holding hands walked into the restaurant.

'hmm, so they are a couple' I say in my hearts. I just wanted to follow them both, suddenly I hit an old lady.

"I'm sorry Madam"

The woman just nodded and she continued on her way. I went straight into the restaurant and searched for them.

'There they are'. I was hiding behind the entrance. I've been watching them until the man was kneeling and pulling out a box of the ring.

Hmm, he will be her future husband. So I don't have to investigate about that guy anymore. I said it in my heart.

"Emm, sorry sir, what are you doing stand alone here, why not have a sit there?" A waitress said, bravely to talk to me.

"Well, this restaurant door is so beautiful. Haha, I'm attracted by the decoration on this door" I said and the waitress looked at me strangely.

"This restaurant door is not even decorated?" I look at the door. 'Shit, how stupid I am. Why I didn't look at the door first'. I said in my heart.

I just smile like a goat and hurried out of the restaurant. It was so embarrassing.

I stopped the taxi and go inside it. I look at my watch. 'shit, I've missed a clients appointment' I told the driver to move fast.

_______________________________________

Adriana POV

Today I feels very tired. I reached the bath towel and went into the bathroom to clean all the oils, hips and stenches attached to my body.

Finishing the body with clothes, I opened the laptop and watch the movie that I've downloaded yesterday 'Pitch Perfect 3'.

I loved watching this movie because I'm too interested in music. Their voices are very sweet when they combine their voices. The character I that love the most is Fat Amy because she's cute and funny.

Looking at the new movie, there is an incoming message on my phone. 'Zack' I read the message.

Future Husband💕
Honey, sorry tomorrow I'm busy again. I had to work outstation tomorrow so I might not be at the dinner. But I'll promise, after finished my work here I will fulfill my promise to you.

You
It's okay, I can go there by myself. Don't worry babe.

To be honest, I feel very disappointed with him, but because he's busy, I need to support him. I look at the outside and it's started to rain. Then I remembered the time my mother was crushed by a car on a rainy day.

I was very shocked and every time I saw an accident happened around the city, it makes me stifled.

Suddenly, tears started pouring. It was saddest things in my life to remember.

Ting.

I go to the windows to look who's coming. When I didn't see the person clearly I open the door. And it was..........

"Aiden! Amberly!" I shouted. I hugged them. "Why don't you guys tell me that you go here? You guys hungry?"

"Haha. We just want to surprise you. Don't worry, we've already eaten at the restaurant" Aidan said.

"Cause... we know that you don't know how to cook" Amberly

"Hey, although I can't cook I can bake," I said it very confidently.

They laughed. "Err, you want to see us standing here until tomorrow?" Aidan put his arm on his chest.

"Sorry, you two go inside first. Let me bring this bag's inside" I volunteers to put their beg inside. But it was so heavy so I asked my brother for a hand.

**************************

My little sister was very proficient at cooking. Her dishes were very delicious. I'm proud to her but not so much about myself.

I only can bake. If I get married to Zack, his leg will be cut off because of too much-eating sugar.

I leave her alone at the kitchen doing all of that kind thing that I don't even know. I walked upstairs and go into my room.

'Look like he's very busy' I looked on my phone and there's no message or miss call.

Knock knock

"Come in," I say to Aidan. I open the drawer and take the book that I just buy and read it.

"You look unhappy today. Where did our happiest Ana?" He sits beside me.

"Nothing"

"Hmm" He looks around in my room.

"Ana"

"What?" I lifting my head to look at his face.

"Nothing" and he walked out of my room. I just staring at him confusingly.

__________________________________

Vote and share!!!
~Xoxo~