Alone

Everything is flashing.
My heart beating in sync with the bass.
Noises piercing my ears from a far. Loud, loud fucking music.

My pupils dilated.
Like two black holes.

There's a warmth, grinding over my body, making me jolt, moan, clutch it closer as if it was going to disappear any second now.

I feel so close, but yet so far.

My hand tied up in her hair stroking it non stop. Head by her shoulder, kissing her neck slowly, sucking on it. I want to savor the mellow aroma of her perfume.

Her heated body on mine, hands exploring each other. Her waist, my breasts, her thighs, my cherry. The touch of her sends shivers all over me. Aghh... I can't take this. I want a bite. Who am I kidding? I want a mouthful.

I pushed her under me.

Everything went blurry.

She tucked her hair behind her ear smirking.

"You're stunning." She smiled and kissed me passionately.

Going lower, I kissed her collar bone, her breasts, then her nipples, her stomach, till I reached what I wanted. I kissed it and burried my nose in, tasting the bliss, the treasure thats hidden. Her back arched up and her hands dug into my hair. Moans, just as loud as the music, slipped out of her mouth.

The sunlight illuminated her dark caramel skin.

Her sweetness would have kept me busy for a while, but he got jealous.
He raised us up on our knees, right in front of him, stroking his gun at us. Bitting my bottom lip hard, I went for the grab, but he slapped my hand, making everything around me spin.

He pointed at her and she took him in deep. He got a hold of her hair and fucked her little mouth mercilessly, before pushing her of. She could barely get her breath back.

The moonlight shined over his face.

He grabbed me by my neck and pinned me down to the ground.

I went out of focus.

"Your turn." He brushed his thumb over my bleeding lips.

I could hardly breathe, trapped in his tight grip. My eyes shutting down, he let go of my throat and rammed himself straight in. I couldn't stop myself from letting out a scream. Without a pause he went on, thrusting himself in and out, as deep as he could, every time my body bouncing and moaning to his rhythm.

He signaled her and she instantly climbed over my face, lowering herself so I could shut up and be useful for once. Oh and I was. The sounds she made proved it all. He kissed her to shut her up too, while still fucking me with force.

He lasted longer than I thought. After he pulled out, cum went flying everywhere, over our bodies. She laughed climbing of me and spreading his liquids all over her tits and giving him a rough kiss. I got up on my knees, collecting his load with my fingers from my belly, smiling like crazy and licking it off. I joined them. One hand on my ass and the other on hers, he pulled us closer and let the two of us have a kiss.

Pause everything.

The guy gropping our asses.
That's Ethan.
Deep hazel eyes, crazy dark brown curly hair, tight body, fiery smile.

The girl that has my lips captured.
That's Autumn.
Eyes as green as mine, brown wild wawy hair, puffy delicious red lips, that perfect caramel skin, amazing curves.

My usual partners in friday night crimes. It mainly starts of with us drinking at a random bar, countinues at a party or goes on with drugs, carries on with me and Autumn making out, Ethan saying hes just gonna chill, and it all ends up with him unloading on us.