To Its Wide Open Arms

Not gonna lie. Having James leak down my legs is a terrible, but hot at the same time feeling. Atleast my gown covers the sticky substances.

James told me to leave first, to not cause any "suspicions".

Down the stairs my first goal was the bar. Got two more Margaritas. Before chugging them Derek got a hold of my arm.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" He's full on whisper yelling.

"It's Miss Hunt, Derek. Be a little nicer." One Margarita down the hatch.

"Mr. Walsh would kill me if lost you. Can't you help me out and listen to me?" He straighten his suit out and calmed his voice.

"Once again Derek, it's Miss Hunt. I insist you have a drink with me and then maybe I'll be good." I pointed to the waiter and he started mixing.

"I can't drink on the job. Miss Hunt."

"Think of it as an order, it's your new job. To drink with me. Right now." I handed him the glass. "Don't worry about Matt. He abandoned me so he owes me. You're all good."

"Fuck it." The tiny glass in his giant hands turned empty instantly.

"Ohhh look! There's Matt!" I launched myself towards him.

Derek didn't get the chance to catch me before I glued myself to Matt. Our arms linked.

"I'm sorry, uh excuse me for a moment." Walsh awkwardly apologized to the people he was talking to.

We walked a few steps away from the crowd.

"Hey babygirl!" He took me in a big bear hug. "You look so pretty!"

A wide smile appeared on my face. Just 5 words from him made me warm inside, made me tingle with joy like a child.

"Where's Derek? What did you do to him?" He loosened the hug and looked over to Derek watching us, the glass still in his hand.

"We had a few drinks together. I was bored, you weren't there with me." I pouted.

"I'm sorry, Wildfire. I got caught up with everything. This event is so much work. I forgot about things that are more important." Matt poked my nose.

"Can I stay with you for now? I promise I'll be polite." I pressed my head to his chest.

"Alright. But tell me when you get bored." He took my hand and kissed it.

We walked around the place, saying hi to everyone, shaking hands, having small talk, exchanging laughs. I've been holding onto Matt the whole time, since I'm slightly tipsy.

A beautifully figured woman, with dark red wavy hair and a navy blue dress approached us. I wouldn't mind stealing her from who evers hand was on her waist.

Then the realisation came in. It felt as if I had a knot in the pit of my stomach.
James was holding her.

"Everything seems to be going as planed, right Mathew?" James smiled at us politely.

"I guess we can say that this event is a success indeed." Matt felt me tug his arm closer.

It's been ten minutes and I'm already replaced. But I guess he is too.

He better not say a fucking word.

"Mathew, Avery, this is Natasha. My new secretary." Miller looked over to the woman he couldn't get his hand of.

"Nice to meet you guys." She extended her hand.

"The pleasure is all mine." Walsh gently shook it smiling at them. I did too.
Fucking bitch.
Get your shit together Ave. You're not jealous. No.