The Messiest Head

Crimson headache. Aching heart. Sorrow mind. Scared of itself. That's whats lying in someone elses bed. Again. But the other naked bodies around make it all better, right?

It's like 6:30 in the morning. They're still asleep. Thank god. I can get away without being questioned a million questions if I'm ok. I am. It's just a headache left.

I got up, barely keeping balance, tried to pick up my shit and dress up. Couldn't be bothered to put on my shoes.

My weak knees are still fairly bloody. Somehow that makes me smile. I don't know why.

I hope I got everything. I don't wanna see this place or them till next friday atleast.

Before leaving I snuck open Ethans bar and grabbed a bottle. He has a shitty taste. I guess I'll take his half empty vodka then.

Taking a few gulps I took out my lipstick and left them a message on the mirror: had so much fun, love you guys, thanks for the vodka hun ♡

Gosh I look like shit. I smiled wide at my reflection.

I dropped the cap by the mirror and left his place.

Stumbling down the street, tripping over myself I slowly started feeling as if I'm being followed. You know, the feeling like someone has their eyes on you. I glared at the glass that I was skipping by. Oh look who's here.

That kinda makes me want to put on a show.

I took a giant sip of Ethans vodka. The liquid burned my throat as well as my mind making me grin.

"I gave you the messiest head,
You give me the messiest head.
Oh you're turning red!
Cause I'm trying give the impression,
That I get the message you wish I was dead!"

Spining around I smashed the bottle to the ground throwing my hands up and pointing directly at him.

"How classy of you, Avery."

Walsh was the one behind me, creeping up on me with his surprisingly silent bike. Rude.

I'm not gonna stop for him, if that's what he's hopping for. I spun back around and picked up my skipping pace.

He stopped his bike, hopped off and started making his way after me.

Turning my head I noticed that he's getting way too close.

"Can't catch me!" I laughed and started running.

"Ave stop." Walsh ran after me.

"Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me? Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me? Just to pour that motherfucker down the drain like me? Are you high enough without the Mary Jane like me?"

I sang while running. It felt as if I was running from the darkness again.

"Stop acting like a little kid, Avery."

"Hmm, I think I have the right to." I tried to speed up.

"God damn it, Avery, stop!" He yelled barely catching up to me.

"What's wrong Mr. Walsh? Scared of gore? Scared of a little blood?" I smirked looking back at him.

I let myself loose into a busy street, giant trucks bolting right by my nose, cars beeping, my hair flying everywhere.