The Outsider's Clan

The Outsiders Clan is also known as the White Clan. You'll understand why I named it Outsides later on. Also the picture in the top is Rin's Damecole? Sword. And this story may not start like how the Anime K project is. So please just bear with me.

The White and Outsider Queen

Name: Rin Yukimura

Height: 5'7

Weights: 127 Ibs

Likes: Sleep, Cooking, Music, Night Walks, Star gazing, Smoking, piano, singing, her clan, (later on) Mikoto Suoh, Tatara Totsuka, Izumo, and Anna.

Dislikes: Alcohol, the Sun, people in general, Colorless King, people who hurt her family/clan, sometimes Reisi, nightmares, and using her power.

Personality: Doesn't talk, very wise, lazy, very patient, short temper at times, protective, loves to get in fights, and keeps things to herself. She could be kind but shes mostly emotionless unless with Chou of course. She also acts like a mother toward her clans even though she's 18 years old.

Abilities: Time minipulation, telekinesis, telepathic, mind control, and pathokinesis. Along with using her own flames to protect other no matter what clan there in.

 Along with using her own flames to protect other no matter what clan there in

Clansman Outsider Heart

Name: Chou Shimizu

Height: 4'5

Weights: 95 Ibs

Likes: Rin, star gazing, swimming, watching kid movies, Rin singing, Rin playing piano, the rest of the White Clan, (Later on) Mikoto, and Anna.

Dislikes: being away from Rin, people who hurt her family, Colorless King, the blues except Munakata, and people fighting.

Personality: Very shy, kind hearted, always stays close to Rin, does a really good puppy face but it never work on Rin, she can get very curious to things easily.