Silver And Gold

Rin's POV
It was getting darker by the minute as I walk down the sidewalks alone. 'Why am I here... after everything that happened?' I asked myself as I stop near a bridge. The water was run down the stream loudly as I looked over the edge.

"Excuse me little lady. Are you lost?" I heard causing me to turn around to see a man with beautiful long Silver like hair. Next to him was an older man maybe his mid 50's had blong black hair with a few grey strands.

"Not really." I mumbled softly as I look down. "I don't have anyone." I added look back to the water. "Wir sollten sie mitnehmen." I heard as I just stared at the water. "Sie hat wahrscheinlich eine Familie Adolf." The other voice said.

(We should take her with us.) (She probably has a family Adolf.)

"Sie sagte nur, sie hat niemanden, mein Freund. Außerdem können wir sie nicht einfach hier lassen. Etwas könnte ihr passieren. Es ist dunkel." The softer voice said but sounded more like pleading. "Du musst mich nirgendwohin bringen. Mein Bruder hat mir beigebracht, mich zu verteidigen. Also werde ich alleine okay sein." I spoke as I felt there emotions.

(She just said she has no one my friend. Plus we can't just leave her here.Something could happen to her. It dark out.) (You don't have to take me anywhere. My brother taught me how to defend myself.So I'll be okay out her by myself.)

They seemed very surprised. "Er hat mir auch ein paar andere Sprachen beigebracht." I added as I turned around and gave them a soft smile.

(He also taught me a few other languages.)

"Are you sure?" The Silver hair man asked me. "I'm sure." I said softly as I turn around looking at the water. "Well how about we take care of you for now. I can't leave a beautiful young lady like yourself alone here." The man with Silver hair said.

"Okay then." I mumbled as I raised up my hand causing them to smile softly. The Silver hair man easily picked me up and placed me on his shoulders cauaing me to giggle. "So whats your name little lady?" Thee Silver hair man asked me.

"My names Rin Yukimura." I said as I look at the too man. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." The man with black and grey hair said. "My name is Daikaku Kokujoji." Daikaku said. "And I'm Adolf K. Weismann. Nice to meet you." The Silver hair man said.

I smiled softly as then as they started walking towards a tall tower. "So Run what happen to your family?" Adolf asked me gently as I frown slightly. "My family... I only had a brother. My mother left when I was born and my father." I said but my voice traild off.

"He did things to me." I forced myself to say as the both look at me. Will Daikaku looked at me as Adolf had a difficult time. "What about your brother?" Daikaku asked me as I took a deep breath to calm myself down. "He was fighting in a war at the time. He rarely comes home. And when he does he would tell me what he learn." I said then smiled softly.

"He would teach me to defend myself since I used to leave in a very bad neighborhood." I added then frown slightly at the memorized. "I remember very little about him. He was always to busy elsewhere." I finished as we got to the tower. "Where here." Daikaku said as we walked into an elevator. I giggled lightly as Adolf gently put me down.

Time Skip

Adolf's POV
Its been an hour already and it seems that the Dresden Slate seem to react to her every once an awhile. "She's asleep." My dear friend told me as I look up at him with a soft smile.

"She's a very brave girl. For someone who lost there family." I said as I look at her sleeping on the couch. "What do you want to do with her?" Daikaku asked me. "Well take her as our own of course. Will each her what we know and love her as our own." I finished with a soft smile.

"I see." He mumbled as we both felt very calm around her. "Lets just hope. Nothing happens to her as she grows." He added causing me to laugh softly. "Yes we got to see her grow up to a beautiful young woman." I smiled.

Few Years Later

Rin's POV
"Sweetheart time to wake up." I heard causing me to smile softly. "But I don't want to go dad. I like it up here." I mumbled slowly setting up. "I know you do sweetheart but you get to see Daikaku." Adolf said. "Okay. Just promise me you'll send me picture of the view for me please." I said looking up at him with puppy eyes.

"Of course how can I say know to those eyes." He said with a warm smiled as I went up to hug him. "Now go get dress where almost at the tower." He told me before leaving my room.

A small yawn escape my lips as I grab a random set of clothing. I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done getting both the Shapoo and Conditioner out of my hair I turned it off and looked at myself in the mirror.

'I look more and more like you Nīsan. And I'm only 13 year old.' I thought as I gently brush my hand through my white hair. I smiled softly at myself then quickly changing into my clothes.

'Its been 5 years since Adolf and Daikaku found me on that bridge.' I thought as I sat on the edge of my bed and grabbed all of my clothes from the draws and closet. Once I finished I went out to the living room seeing Adolf trying make breakfast but failing miserable.

"Here let me help you." I told him as he scrached the back of his head nervously. "I tried to cook but um... I guess I'm just so bad at cooking." He said with a soft smile. "Well I know how much your going to miss my cooking." I teased.

"Of course. But I'll make sure to.call you every once an awhile." He said as I teach him how to make pancake batter. "That should be easy." He mumbled as he started staring the batter. I smiled softly as I quickly grabbed a pan and turn on the oven.

Time Skip

"Grandpa Daikaku!" I yelled as I hopped off the blimp. "Hello Rin. Adolf." Grandpa said as Adolf gave him a warm plate of pancakes and eggs. "We made you some breakfast!" I smiled as he chuckled patting my head.

"As in we you mean you?" Grandpa said as I giggled softly. "No Adolf help out too." I smiled as he returned it. "Sweetheart why don't you go and put your thing in your room." Grandpa said as I nod my head vigorously. "Okay. Bye daddy." I said hugging Adolf tightly as he bent down and placed a soft kissed on my forehead.

"See you in a year sweetheart." He said softly as I smiled at him before running off with my bag.

3rd POV
Both of the Kings couldn't help but smile as they watch the little girl they took in 5 years ago. "Does she know about her powers?" Daikaku asked as the little girl was out of there sight. "I haven't gotten the chance too. But she does know about the seven Kings." Adolf told him friend.

"Do you think she could be the White Queen?" Daikaku asked as he look at his friend in worry. "I don't know. But lets hope that nothing will happen to her when she find out." Adolf said gently as he looked at the direction the little girl went.

"Should we tell the other Kings about this?" Daikaku asked. "No. For all we know it could be fails. So just say there a myth about there being a White Queen." Adolf told him as he turn around looking down at the Dresden Slate seeing a beautiful white glow surrounding it like a barricade.

"I just hope nothing well ever happen to her." Adolf said as Daikaku nods his head in agreement. "I'll see you next year Daikaku." Adolf said as he walked towarda where his blimp is. "Wir sehen uns in einem Jahr, mein alter Freund." Daikaku said softly.

(A/n) Hope you enjoy the chapter. I know its not like how K project is but it will be later on in the story. Again I hope you enjoy the story and I'd like to read some of your feedback on what you think. I love you all my little Outsider bye!