Meeting The Colorless King

Rin's POV
A small sigh escape my lips as I locked myself back in my room. It a only been a few weeks since I found Chou and a day after she became part of our clan. "Rin. Can I come in?" I heard a soft voice asked be on the other side of the door.

I chuckled softly as I got up from my bed and put out the finished cig in the ash tray. I unlock and opened the door to see Chou there in her PJs holding on to her small blanket. I step a side to let her in before closing and locking the door.

"What are you doing still up kid?" I asked her as I picked her up causing her small arms to wrap around me neck. "I wanted to sleep with you." She said as I chuckled placing her on my bed. "Well I don't really sleep Kid." I told her as I scratch the back of my head.

"Then at less stay with me." She yawned as I chuckled at her. I gently got in the bed and pulled her closer to me as she smiled. "Good night Okāsan." She said softly before she was soundlessly asleep.

My eyes wide slightly as I felt something cold lay behind me. "Looks like we have a small family after all love." I heard Toshio said aa I felt tears build up. "I guess so." I said smiling as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"You should sleep my love. You'll have something big is coming." Toshio said as I felt his cold lips gently kissed my cheeks before he disappeared.

Time Skip

A small gasp escaped my lips as I saw Chou curled up next to me. 'How long was I asleep?' I asked myself as I gently get out of bed. I looked at the stand that had my alarm clock saying it is 8:23 at night. '2 hours of sleep? I think that's a record.' I thought  chuckling softly as I went to my balcony door and went outside.

"There's someone here for you." Toshio said as I raised am eyebrow at him. "Oh really. And who can that be?" I asked as I jumped over the rails and landed softly on the ground.

"Ichigen Miwa." He said causing my eyes to widen as I silently run off into the woods jump from tree to tree. "What is Uncle Ichigen doing here?" I asked as I stopped and landed in front of the gate of my brothers house.

There stood a man with shoulder length brown hair. He is tall, brown eyes, and soft pain like skin. "Uncle Ichigen? What are you doing here far from home?" I asked him as I jumped over the gate and landed saftly next to him.

"Just wanted to come an visit my favorite student." He said smiling at me softly. "Would you like me to take you home?" I asked as we started walking together. "If you don't mind." He said as I took notice of a few strand of grey in his hair.

"Your getting old." I told him causing him to laught at me. "Of course I am. But there something I need to tell you." He said as I side glance him. "That being?" I asked him as we turned a corner.

Time Skip

"I should be going." I mumbled as Ichigen tucked his son to sleep. "Of course. But if you need somewhere to hide. Or a place to control yourself. You are always welcome here." He said smiling at me as we both leave his son's room.

"Thank you Uncle. I'll keep that in mind." I told him as I hugged him tightly. "I must warn you. The things you're doing to yourself needs to stop." He said as I smiled at him softly.

"Something is going to happen in a few more year. Something that well hold all the Kings together but hurt another Clan and a King." He told me as I slightly clench my fist knowing full well what Clan he meant. "They'll move on Uncle. And if they don't they have Grandpa Daikaku to watch over them." I said as we went to his room.

"But the King can't live a life without you Rin. Your the only one keeping him in control of his own power." He said as I tucked him in. "Uncle Ichigen. The only Kings I know are you, grandpa Daikaku, and Dad (Adolf)." I told him as he gave me a soft smile.