Two Adult and Two kids

(A/n) I'm pretty sure just by the title of the chapter you know where this is heading. Mikoto and Rin spend a whole day with Anna and Chou. What could go wrong?

Rin's POV
A small sigh escaped my lips as I sat down on my balcony watching the sun raise up. "Okāsan..." I heard causing me to turn around to see Chou walking up while rubbing her eyes from sleep.

"I'm here." I mumbled looking back outside as the sunlight run through the trees. "Why didn't you sleep?" She asked as I heard her footsteps walk towards me. "I couldn't. No matter how much I try I can't go to sleep." I said as I picked her up pulling her close to me.

I smiled softly closing my eyes as she wraps her thin arms ariund me. "Okāsan can we go to HOMRA?" Chou asked as I raised an eyebrow at her with my eyes still closed. "Why?" I asked as I felt her getting shy yet mischievous.

"To see Mikoto and Anna." She said causing me to look at her. I felt my eyebrow twitch slightly as heat tried to rush to my cheeks. "And what do you plan on doing with them?" I asked looking at at her only to see her looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

I felt myself sweatdrop at her action as I also notice the necklace that I gave here was glowing red slightly. "No." I said causing her to silk and pout in defeat as she goes back inside.

"Come on love. Just spend one day relaxed. Plus I think Chou and Anna like each other." Toshio said appear next to me. 'I know they like each other. I can feel there emotion when there with each other.' I though out looking at Chou with my arms crossed over my chest.

"What about you and Mikoto?" Toshio asked wiggling his eyebrows at me as I felt my heart flutter slightly. 'What about Mikoto? His just the Red King. Plus I already have to deal with the Blue King as it is.' I though sighing deeply.

"Just one day love. That's all I ask for. That's all everyone in the clan asked for. You put yourself in so much stress that they all worry about you." Toshio said seriously as I look at him in pain. 'I can't help it. I can't undo the thing that happened to me in the past. I can't change!' I growled out lowly as I saw Chou slightly flinch.

"You dont need to worry about your past Rin. The past doesn't define who you are now. Only you can choice what to do for your future." Toshio said wisely as I look down. "Just for one day." I said causing Chou's eyes widen.

"Then you can take one of the member to take you to see Anna." I added as she ran up to hug me. "You got that Anna?" I asked as I saw the marble flicker before it turn back to white.

I sighed yet again as I left my room to smell someone making food. I frown slightly going down stairs only to see Hiroshi, Kira, and Isuma cooking. "Good morning Rin/Master!" They greeted as I lean agent the kitchen door frame.

"Morning boys. Want me to help." I asked walking towards the sink to wash up my hands. "If you don't mind." Hiroshi mumbled as I nod my head helping them make breakfast.

Time Skip

It was cold out once we left the house. Chou nuzzled herself closer to me as I gave her a piggyback ride to the bar. "Okāsan your so warm." Chou mumbled as I smiled slightly at her.

"That's a thing about being the White Queen." I said shrugging my shoulder as we crossed the Red's territory. In the corner of my eyes I could see Yata looking down at me from on top of a building.

'Hello Yata.' I said stopping at I look up at him causing his eyes to widen. 'How are you...' He asked looking at me. 'I assume Mikoto told you to escort us to him.' I added as I saw him blush before jumping down in a dark alleyway.

I waited patiently as Yata walked towards us. I looked ahead only to see a flash of Blue. "Reisi. It's been a long time since we last saw each other." I said as I saw Yata tense up. "The same for you Rin. And I assume this is Chou." He said see Chou picking out from behind me.

"What thr hell are you doing here?!" Yata yelled causing me to stand in front of him. "Yata it's pretty obvious why his here." I said grinning. "Now if you well. Yata can you please take Chou with you while I talk to Reisi." I said softly causing him to blush as Chou grabbed his hand.

"I don't think King would..." He started only for me to gave him a motherly smile. "Don't worry about it. He should know I wouldn't leave Chou alone for long." I said as he looked at me in awe before nodded his head.

"I'm surprised he even listen." Reisi said as I took notice of his blue attire. "I assume this has to do with being the White Queen?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Not quite." He said as we started walking around.

"I've been inform that the Gold King want to speak to you." He said causing me to stop walking. "And he also mention a Toshio Hatake." He added causing me to clench my fist slightly.

"Nobody from outside of our clan knows I'm dead love." Toshio said standing in front of me as he placed both of his hand on my cheeks. "Toshio Hatake is no longer alive." I said plainly as I look up at Reisi.

He felt shock but it quickly went away as it came. "Who was he if you don't mind me asking?" He asked a bit curious. "He was my fiánca. But he was shot and I couldn't save him." I said as I took a deep breath pulling out a cig.

"I see. My condolences." He said softly as he stood infront of me. "Its fine. I have to learn how to move on without him by my side." I said smiling at him softly causing him to gasp as I took a long drag.

"How can you smile when your clearly are in pain?" He asked as he placed a hand on my cheek. "Because I'm not selfish like everyone else. I must stay strong for my clan." I said looking at his deep blue eyes.

"I see you two have been talking for quite a long time." I heard a deep voice said sending shiver down my spine. "Time comes and go Mikoto." I said as I stepped away from Reisi. "I'd see you later Reisi maybe tomorrow for our morning tea?" I asked walked towards Mikoto.

"Of course. The usual place?" He asked as I stop in front of Mikoto blowing out smoke. "Sure." I said walking pass Mikoto and going towards the bar. "What where you two talking about?" He asked taking the cig that was between my lips.

"The Gold King has sent the Blue King to sent a message." I said shrugging my shoulder as I put my hands in my pocket. "That being?" He presses causing me to roll my eyes. "Nothing important now hurry up before Anna and Chou come and get us alone." I mumbled softly closing my eyes.

I heard Mikoto growl lowly as I felt anger and confusing radiating off him.