Meeting Reisi Munakata

(A/n) It took me awhile to think of this chapter but I'd like for Run to meet the Blue King first before actually getting to know the Red King himself. All of this is going to be made up kind if. But I'd like some help if you guys have any ideas I'd appreciate it a lot. Anyways on with the chapter! Enjoy my little outsiders.

Few days Later

Rin's POV
A small sigh escape my lips as I sat down at a booth. "Welcome to Bucky's Cafe what can I get for you?" The waiter asked me as I pulled out a cig while looking outside at the sunny day. "I'll just have Jasmine tea please." I told him taking a long drag.

The waiter smiled at me before leaving me alone to my own thoughts. "Excuse me miss. Is this set taken?" I heard a deep yet soft voice asked me.

There stood a tall muscular man with broad shoulders, his military bearing making him seem even taller than he is. His messy, dark blue tinted, black hair appears to occasionally have dark violet highlights at certain angles, and is parted to the left, falling over his handsome face and violet eyes. He is also wearing frameless, rectangular-shaped glasses.

He is wearing a black turtleneck underneath a buttoned up, gray jacket over black pants with keys strapped to one of the belt buckles on the left side, and brown mountain shoes.

"No, go ahead." I mumbled as a cloud of smoke escape my nose and lips. "Here's you tea miss. Would you like me to get another cup?" The waiter asked as he took notice of the man in front of me. "Its Jasmine tea." I told the man as he looks at me. "Yes please." The man said.

The waiter nodded his head and left as I picked up the tea pot and gently poured some in my cup. "If you don't mind me asked. What's is your name?" I asked the man as I put the pot on the tray.

"My name is Reisi Munakata. What is your name if you don't mind me asking." The man now known as Reisi said. "Rin Yukimura." I told him as I felt shock and surprise emotion coming off him but his face held a stern look.

"Here you go sir. Anything else I can get for you?" The waiter asked as I took another drag of my cig. "I'm good thank you." I said giving his a fake smile. I took notice of his slightly red cheeks as he bowed and left.

"I'm asuming you know who I am?" I asked Reisi causing his eyes to slightly widen. "Your really good at not showing your emotions but your aura gave it away." I told him as I put out my cig in the ash trey and took a sip of the tea.

"I do. The Gold and Silver King as inform all Kings to not provoke or harm the White Queen." Reisi said as he filled his cup with tea. "I assume you know what the White Queen does?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but the White Queen is the protecter of all Kings six." Reisi said causing me to nod. "You half right. Yes the White Queen protects all the Six King but she also helps the Kings who Weismann levels are to powerful causing their Sword of Damocle to crack and destroy itself." I told him.

"Hence why the Kagutsu Crater wasn't as bad as it was supposed to be." I added as he looks at me. "Oh? And why is that?" He asked as I finished my cup.

"The previous White Queen sacrificed herself to save both Blue and Red King. In the end the Kagutsu Crater ended up killing both Kings. For there powers have been corrupted by there emotions of the lost of there best friends." I told him filling up my cup.

Time Skip

"I see now." Reisi mumbled as I watch him pull out a cig. We where walking around Shizume City as the sky slowly went dark. It was silent between us as I look up in the star night sky.

"I'm honored to have the Blue King to stay with me for a day." I told him as he looks up at me. "It nice to meet another King." I added while slightly bowing my head in respect. "I should say the same with you. Maybe we should have tea more often." Reisi said witha small smile.

"I'd like that. And if you need any help just think of my name and I shall know your calling me." I told him as he raised an eyebrow. 'The White Queen has many secret Reisi Munakata. Tell next time King.' I though in his mind causing his eyes to widen as I slowed down time and walked off.

Once I got in a far distance from the Blue King I jumped on the roof to see him looking all over the place for me. "We get to meet the Blue King fanilly." Toshio said as he appeared next to me.

"We shall see what he'll bring for us in the futre." I mumbled as I pulled up my hoodie and jumped off the roof. "It's a beautiful night don't you think love?" He asked looking up as I pulled out a cig and lit it.

"I guess you can say that." I mumbled taking a drag as I placed my hands in my pocket. A small frown appeared on my lips as a cloud of smoke escape my nose then lips.

Flashback
"Something is going to happen in a few more year. Something that well hold all the Kings together but hurt another Clan and a King." He told me as I slightly clench my fist knowing full well what Clan he meant. "They'll move on Uncle. And if they don't they have Grandpa Daikaku to watch over them." I said as we went to his room.

"But the King can't live a life without you Rin. Your the only one keeping him in control of his own power." He said as I tucked him in. "Uncle Ichigen. The only Kings I know are you, grandpa Daikaku, and Dad (Adolf)." I told him as he gave me a soft smile.

"When the time comes you'll see what I meant. But when it does make sure you make the right choices." He mumbled as fell asleep. "When the time comes I know my time is up. And that I am no longer needed as the White Queen." I told him kissing his cheeks before leaving his room.
Flashback Over

'A king that can't live his life without me. The only one giving them control of there powers and themselves.' I thought to myself as I held the cig between my index and middle figure.

'I wounder how long that's going to take.' I added as I finished the cig dropping it and putting it out. "Maybe this will be good for you my love." Toshio said before disappearing as I stood in front of the gate leading to the woods.