He's Not My Type

(A/n) Sorry I haven't update this story in awhile. I've been have to many ideas with my other story I didn't have the time to finish this chapter. So I hope you enjoy ^¬^ bye my little Outsider.~

Rin's POV
A small sigh escape my lips as me and Reisi walked through the Mishashira tower. "Its been a long time since I came back here." I mumbled as Reisi looks at me through the corner of his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure the Gold King missed you Rin." Reisi said as I placed my hands in my jacket pocket. "Yeah... But still. I wonder if Adolf is here too." I mumbled the last part as we walked in silent.

"Mitsukuni, Munakata, the Excellency has waited for your arrive." One of the clansman said bowing his head slightly. We followed the man to the elevator as I tried to calm down my emotion.

"You have nothing to worry about Love. I'm sure Kokujoji-Sama well understand why you left." Toshio said as I looked up at him. I felt the corner if my lips twitch as Toshio placed his hands in mine.

I tensed up again as I took in my surrounding everything I did here come back to mind causing me to smile sadly. "Follow me." The Clansman said as I stood a bit closer to Reisi and he doesn't seem to mind it at all. "Kokujoji seems like he hasn't change a bit." Toshio said causing me to smiled as we stopped as a huge double door.

The Clansman knocked before he opened the door there was a faint 'come in'. Once the door opened showing an old looking man staring down at the city before turning around to look at me and Reisi. "Rin, Blue King. It's nice for you to come by." Daikaku said with a soft smile more towards me then Reisi.

"It's been awhile Ojīchan." I said giving him a soft smile as I went to go hug him. "Du bist zu einer schönen Frau geworden Rin. Und es tut mir leid wegen Toshio." He said in German. (You've grown to be a beautiful woman Rin. And I'm sorry about Toshio.)

I smiled at him softly as I pulled away and stood next to Reisi again. "It seems we have a lot to talk about." Daikaku said as me and Reisi sat down at the table with Daikaku across from us.

Time Skip

I moan slightly as I felt the flavor of the tea coating my throat. "I really needed this." I mumbled as Reisi chuckled setting across from me. "It seems Suoh has gotten attach to you Rin." Reisi said causing me to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Not really. At least I don't think so. Its more of Anna being attach to Chu." I said with a soft smiled as I look down at the lightish brown liquid in my cup.

"Well he wouldn't be hanging around with you ever when Anna wants to. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even care if just Anna wanting to see Chu. He would have send Totsuka with her and he would have slept in." Reisi said causing me to bit the inside of my cheek.

"Good point." I mumbled before I took a sip of the tea as I saw a flash of Red coming this way. "I also wanted to say. Why did you take me with you and not Suoh?" Reisi asked as he to notice a certain red head standing across the street from us.

"Mikoto... He has to much on his plate as it is. With not being able to control his own powers." I said as I place my hand under my chin. "And I know you would be curious about me. So why not give you that opportunity?" I asked grinning at him as I saw the Red Clan crossing the street towards us.

"Good point. And it seems that the Red King is here to take you away." Reisi chuckle as I giggle softly. "This is my territory anybody fight has to deal with me." I said as I saw both Mikoto and Totsuka walking in the shop.

"I wanted to thank you for coming with me by the way." I said as I felt Reisi emotions soften. "I wouldn't think I would stay there in that tower for that long if you weren't. To many story and painful memories." I said sadly as I felt the rage and anger coming off of Mikoto.

"Its no problems Rin. Tell next time." He said as we both finished our cup and stood up. "Tell next time." I said then stood in front of him placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

I smiled as I saw Reisi stiffen then his cheeks heat up as he looked away from me. He cleared his throat as I felt someone glaring dagger at me causing me to grin slightly. Reisi bowed his head slightly before walking away.

"What the hell was that?" I heard causing me to turn around as I saw Mikoto glaring at me and Totsuka scraching the back of his head. "It was a kiss on the cheek. Would you perfer me rewarding him with something else?" I asked as Mikoto narrowed his eyes more at me.

"Really love? I'm pretty sure his not your type." Toshio said causing the cornor of my lips to twitch upwards slightly. "Really Rin?" Totsuka asked me nervously as I sighed.

"Don't worry about him. His not my type anyways." I said as I walked past them only for the Red king to follow closely behind. "What is your type anyways Rin? If you don't mind me asking." Totsuka asked as we left the shop.

I stopped as I looked up at the sky with a small frown on my lips. "I don't really know. I guess it depends on who and how they are. Maybe what's there personality is like." I said shrugging my should as I felt Mikoto stand next to me.

"But he is very good looking." I said as I felt Mikoto grab my arm and pulled me towards him. My eyes widen slightly is I felt his lips on mine. I frown slightly as I closed my eues and wrapped my arms around his neck as his was around my waist.

The kiss felt the same like Toshio yet this felt stronger. Its was addicting and is making me crave for more. I pulled away as I saw Mikoto smirking down at me along with everyone of the clan beside Yata who was blushing madly.

"That isn't going to change my mind on how attractive Reisi is." I tease slightly smiling at him. Mikoto chuckled as we started walking down to where the bar is. "I'm sure I'm more attractive then he is." Mikoto shot back causing me to giggle.

"If it busts your ego then sure." I said as heard the guys laugh while Anna was holding my hand. "Looks like we have another member of the family." Izumo said as I looked up to see Toshio smiling down at me with that goofy smile.