Meeting the Red Clan

(A/n) This chapter took A while. I've only seen the first season of K project so I really don't know about any of the Red Clan member except Izumo Kusanagi, Tatara Totsuka, Anna Kushina, Misaki Yata, and of course Mikoto Suoh. So I would gladly appreciate if you guys can help me out on the rest of the Red clan along with the Blue Clan. I hope you enjoy this chapter. ^¬^

Rin's POV
A small gasp escape my lips as I snap my eyes open. I look down to see that Chou is curled up in my arms sleeping peacefully. 'I need to stop sleeping.' I though to myself as I slowly sat up making sure to not wake up Chou.

Once I change out of my PJ's I went out of my room to the kitchen. 'What to make for breakfast?' I asked myself as I just open the cabinet and sigh.

"Pancakes it is." I mumbled as I started getting the thing I needed. "Master?" I heard as I look up to see both Hiroshi and Isamu looking at me. "You want to help?" I ask with a soft smile as they both smiled and help me get start cooking.

Time skip

Everybody smiled as they started eating there breakfast. "Okāsan?" Chou asked as I gently open my eyes to see everyone was looking at me with a small frown. "Go have some fun guys. Make sure you clean after yourself." I mumbled getting up.

"Your not going to eat?" Kang asked me as I grabbed my jacket. "Not really hungry." I told him as I saw Toshio appeared next to me. "Your always not hungry love." He said with a small smile.

"I'll be back." I mumbled as I left the house. 'I think I should go to the forest.' I though as I pulled on my headphone and started playing some music.

Time Skip

My eyes widen slightly as I stop walking and look down at the necklace around me neck. "Anna?" I asked and I hold up the white marble in front of me.

 "Anna?" I asked and I hold up the white marble in front of me

"Me and Totsuka have been kidnap." She said as I saw Totsuka slouched down behind her. "I'm on my way." I told her softly as I turned around and started walking out of the forest.

"You'll know when I'm there. For right now I need you to put some of your aura on the marble so Chou can help us find you." I told her as I ran towards my place by jumping from roof to roof.

A small smile appeared on my lips as I felt the white marble heat up slightly giving a soft gently warmth feeling to surround it. 'Chou can you hear me?' I asked as I linked mine and Chou's mind.

'Okāsan! Your aura feels warm.' I heard her as I jumped on the last roof top and jumped over the gate landing gracefully before running off towards the house. 'I need you to go to the map room and try to find where Anna and Totsuka is.' I told her as I heard something.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I heard causing the connection to cut off between me and Chou. "Hey guys she just a little girl. I don't understand what you want from us?" I heard Totsuka said calmly as I stood in front of my house.