Tatara Totsuka

Rin's POV
A small sigh escaped my lips as me and Chou walked around the city. "Where are your friends now freak!" I heard as we passed by an alley way. I stop as I held Chou behind me.

I moved back as the people walking down the sidewalk just kept on walking. There in the alley was three guys beating up another guy. "Red." I heard Chou said as I let a soft growl escape my lips.

"Hey! Why don't you guys leave him alone and fuck off!" I yelled as the guys turned around looking at me. "My would you look at that. Two beautiful looking lady's." I heard one of them said as I glared down at them sending dark vibes around me and Chou.

"You want some fun?" I asked grinning at them as the guy on the ground looked up at me. "Lets have some fun." I said as I let white flames consumed my body.

Time Skip

"You okay kid?" I asked the guys once I knocked the others unconscious. "Yeah. Thanks Miss." He said smiling at me as he took my hand. "The names Rin Yukimura. This is my Musume Chou." I told him as I felt surprise and happiness coming off of Chou.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Tatara Totsuka." He said as we shook hands. "If you don't mind me asking. Why did these guys attack you?" I asked him as we walked out the alley way.

"I don't know. They just dragged me in the ally and started beating me." He said as he didn't held any fear or was even scared. "I see." I mumbled as I felt a tug on my sleeve jacket. "Park." Chou said as I blinked at her.

"Park?" I mumbled then looked up to see an amusement park a few blocks away from us. "Oh, I dont see why not." I mumbled then look at Totsuka with a soft smile. "Would you like to join us Totsuka?" I asked him as he smiled at me.

"I love to but let me make a call first. My friends are probably worried about me." He said as I nod my head in understanding. "Sure we'll wait here." I told him as Chou kept tugging at my sleeves trying to move me.

"Okay I'll be really quick." He said the ran off. "Okāsan." Chou mumbled as I chuckled at her. "Hold on Chou. The games and rides aren't going anywhere." I told her as I crouched down.

I laughed softly as she pouted causing me to pick her up and place her on my hips. She smiled at me as she wrappes her arms around my neck. "Sorry about that. They where lecturing me for not telling them where I was." Totsuka said sratching the back of his heaf.

"Its fine so are you coming?" I asked him softly as he smiked at me. "Yeah of course I can't let you guys walk the street all by yourself." He said as I giggled at him.

Time Skip

"Come on Lets go to the fairies Wheel!" Totsuka cheered as Chou ran with him. "I'm stuck with two kids now." I mumbled as I took a long drag from my cig. "Come on Rin! Hurry up!" Totsuka yelled as Chou laughed and giggled with him.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going." I mumbled as I finish my cig and placed it on an ashtray that was on top of a trash can. They cheered as we both waited in line to get on.

"You know Rin, you remind me of my best friend. His Lazy and rarely shows any emotions." Totsuka said causing me to chuckle at him. "I'd like to meet them." I told him as we got in the carrier.(?)

"I know you guys would get along very esaily. Unless something happens and you guys started hating each other." Totsuka mumbled as he looks down. "I don't really fight much. Unless I have to or if its the only option." I told him.

"Okāsan look!" Chou yelled happily as she pointed at the sky. I smiled softly as the ride stop and we were on top. "Wow this is beautiful." Totsuka said as I look at them with my arms crossed over my chest.