Chapter two - The past

*FOUR YEARS AGO*
*MARK'S POV*
I walked over to Sean, where he was sitting alone in a corner. I had told all of our friends that I was moving, but not Sean. Not yet. I didn't want to see his face when I told him. I didn't want to tell him what I had done for it to end up like this. I wanted to tell him I liked him, that I was gay. I just couldn't. What if he didn't feel the same way? What if he was straight, just like every one else thought I was? What if... No. I couldn't think like that. I needed to atleast tell him I was going away. Okay. This was it.
"Hey, Sean! How are you doing?" I heard my voice broke. Damn puberty.
"Hey Mark. Whats up?" He looked at me with those eyes, the eyes I couldn't stop thinking about. The eyes that lighted up when he was smiling or laughing. The eyes that shot thunder when he got angry. Talked to me with that irish accent I could never get enough of. That sweet voice... I was so gay.
"I need to tell you something," I said, suddenly feeling small. I saw him smiling friendly at me.
"What?"
"I'm moving..." My world froze as I saw him sink into the chair, like his world just collapsed. I felt so bad. I knew I was his best friend, and damn it, he was my best friend too. How was I supposed to live without him? His lip started trembling a little, and I saw his eyes gaze over to the window so he didn't need to look at me. I rushed over to him and hugged him, holding him in my arms. He returned the hug, and hid his face from me. I felt myself quietly started to cry aswell, but I did my best to blink the tears away. I felt him slightly trumble, and heard a low sob.
"Why? When? Where?" His voice was so weak, I felt even worse.
"I... I did something I shouldn't have done. I'm moving in a week, to London, in a boarding school. I'm so sorry I haven't told you yet, I just... I couldn't get myself to hurt you. I knew you would be sad, and I hoped I would find a way out of this... But I couldn't..." Now my voice was trembling.
"How... How long have you known?" We were still hugging, desperate not to see each others faces, crying.
"I have known for about a month... My stuff is all packed, thats why I couldn't hang out..."
"Can you come over to my place today then? Since... Since you have all your stuff packed?" He sounded so... Weak. Why did I have to brak him like this? The person I like? That I might have grown to love?
"I.. I guess so, why?" We broke the hug, and he looked away. I could see his tears running down his face. I quietly wiped them away while I waited for him to respond.
"We can invite the squad over, have a night together. Sleepover? I want to be with you before you go." I knew he would ask this. Thats another thing I liked about him. I wiped a tear that has started to crawl down my face with the back of my hand.
"Yea, sure. Sounds fun!" I tried to smile, and he looked to me and smiled aswell.
"Really?" I saw a little spark in his eyes as if he really was happy I wanted to spend more time with him.why wouldn't I?
"Of course!" He really lighted up, and I started to laugh a little at his expression.
"What?" He smiled even more and hit me playfully in the arm.
"I guess we need to ask the others in they are up for it..."
"I guess," he said, now all smileyfaced, and we walked out of the room together, him on the phone, sending a message to the groupchat, and me just being happy he didn't get angry.

*THAT NIGHT, AT SEAN'S HOUSE*
Sean had told his mother why we would have a sleepover with such short notice, and she understood. We had the house for ourself, and was currently sitting on the floor in the livingroom, eating pizza.
"Hey, how about we playing truth or dare?" Alex asked, chewing on his third piece of pizza.
"Sounds fun," Hannah answered.
"Who will start?" I asked, looking over at Sean.
"How about Sean starting, since its his house?" George asked, and we all agreed.
"Okay, so... Lex, truth or dare?" Sean said, smiling, and taking a slurp of his soda.
"Truth." Lexi looked at him.
"Okay... Is it true that... You like Jean?" Sean asked, looking directly at her. We all looked over at her.
"Well, I mean, he is nice, and cute, and..." She paused. "Yes."
"Nice!" Hannah said, smiling.
"Hm... Alex. Truth or dare?" Lexi looked over at Alex.
"Dare." He looked back at her, waiting.
"I dare you to run out in the street, screaming; 'I will join the baseballteam!'" Lexi then said, smiling.
"As if that will ever happen..." Alex then got up, walking to the door, taking on his shoes and ran outside. He started screaming while he ran, and we watched. "I WILL JOIN THE BASEBALLTEAM!!" The girls giggled, and George sighed.
When he got back in, he sat down at his place, with us. He looked at me.
"Mark. Truth... Or dare?" He made it seem like I was doomed if I chose dare, so I just had to do it.
"Dare."
"Fine then. Kiss Sean." He looked at me expectantly, and I felt my cheeks grow hos. I looked over at Sean, and saw him moping.
"Y-you can't say that!" Sean said, oddly cute.
"Oh yes I can, mr. I-Have-Never-Kissed-A-Guy," Alex answered, mockingly. I looked over to him.
"Ready?" I asked, moving closer to him.
"I guess..." He looked uncomfortable.
"And it has to be for more than 10 secounds. We will count," Alex added. I leaned in, and placed my lips on top of Sean's. He was stiff to begin, but when they had counted to two, he started loosing up. I cept on saying to myself that he was my best friend, and thats why we were so in sync with our movements, but my heart hoped it was because he liked me too. Their counting started feeling faint as they had reached five, and time started moving slower. My heart skipped a beat as I felt Sean put an arm around my neck, and I placed a hand on his waist. I felt his heart pounding, probably because he had never kissed a guy, and it was new to him. I heard the others say ten, and I slipped away, not wanting to let them know just how much I enjoyed the kiss. When I got my sences back, I looked at Sean and saw him all red, like if it was 50 degrees celsius in here. I sat back at my spot.
"Wow, that looked like a nice kiss," Lexi said, smiling. I stuck out my tounge to her, and she laughed.
"I wish someone would kiss me like that," George said, laughing.