Chapter five and a half - What are we? SMUT

This got longer than I anticipated, and you must feel free to skip this chapter since its just an middle-chapter, just a smut. There will not be said anything in here that is important that you wouldn't have read in chapter five.

*MARK'S POV*
As we got back to his room, I walked quietly inside. He was really cute when he tried to be all quiet, not waking up the rest. He shoo-ed me into the room, and I strangled a laugh when I saw his face expression. I walked inside, looking around while I could. I heard the door lock, and my eyes darted back to Sean. I felt myself smirk as he rushed over to me, kissing me deeply. I had never felt something like this. Like the need to express my feelings into actions.
His hands quicky unbuttoned my shirt, and I threw off his hoodie. It was laying somewhere in his room, but I assumed we would find it the next morning.
With a painfully slowly paste, he took my jeans off, and I felt blood flood to my now longer extention. If he were going to do everything in this paste, it would be torture.
When his lips touched mine after a small breath brake, I felt the eagerness in him, and I felt myself being a little surprised. After what felt like minutes, but probably only were secounds, I felt a new thought invade my mind. This time, it was my turn to lead. I made sure his bed was behind us, and threw him into it. He looked up at me with innocent eyes, and I felt more of a predator. I sat over his lap and kissed him, pinning him against the bed. When I was sure he had gotten the message that I was in charge, I rolled off him and laid beside him, still kissing him. He started to let his hand slide down my stomack as I held a hand on his cheek, holding his face to me. He started touching close to my boxer, and I felt it as if the boxer suddenly grew small.
Sean's hand cupped my erection when he noticed it, and I felt him smirk against my lips. I felt myself grow even harder, and I knew that if he moved his hand a little, I would turn into a moaning mess. I decided to play it cool, and I started kissing him down the neck. I heard a little wimp come from him and I continued. He had just had his hand laying on my hardened cock, trying to take charge. I smiled and continued downward. As I started fickeling with his boxers, I looked at him.
"Is it okay for you?" I asked as I gently stroke his size.
(always ask if it is okay for both (or all) parts before you have sex with anyone!)
"Oh hell yea..!" was the only answer that escaped his lips, sounding as if he had to take deep breaths already.
"Are you in such a bad shape, handsome? I may need to keep you active..." I pulled his boxer a few centimeters further down and kissed him on the newly exposed skin. It looked as if he had shaved a few days earlier, and I smiled a little for myself. I kissed my way back up to his neck as my hand started to rub over his erected penis. His arms were wrapped around my neck and he was carefully pulling a little in my hair. As I reached his neck, I started to bite him playfully, and I felt him become more of an wreck underneath me as my hand slipped his boxer off of him, and started to move up and down on his penis. He quietly started to move his hips slightly, and he moaned, even though he tried to suppress it.
"Y-you are m-making me a m-mess...," he stuttered as I started making small hickeys all over his neck and shoulders while becoming more intence with the hand I had around his now rockhard cock.
"Is that a bad thing?" I asked, with a sweet tone.
"No..." He made me lift my face so he could kiss me deeply. "I don't c-care if the others wake up... U-use me just as you want. I'm all yours."
"If you say so...," I answered, smirking a bit and kissed him. He looked so ready, as if he knew this would be a long night, and his eyes shone with love and lust. His beautiful blue eyes, just as the sky in a summer day.
I lowered my self to his crouch, and licked the pre-cum off of his penis. As my tongue touched his penis, I felt a shiver run through his whole body. His hands in my hair tensed a little before they started pulling a little harder, as if he liked it. I licked the shaft of his penis, and my lips found their way around his erection. He was bigger than I had thought, but that wasn't really a problem.
When I started sucking his dick, I could feel him falling to pieces in pleasure, and quickly trying to recollect himself. In the moment he fell apart, I felt an more animalistic side to him, and he moaned a little louder than earlier. I pressed his dick all the way to the back of my mouth so I almost had my mouth around all of his stake. I suppressed a gag as he hit the back of my mouth, but his reaction made it all worth it. He was a moaning mess, his hands started to pull a little harder and his hips moved more.
I turned him over to his back so I laid over him, on my knees, and one hand, the last hand still working with my mouth. I started to lick and suck his balls, and while I did that, I pulled down my own boxer. I was also as hard as I could be, and he seemed to notice that. I slowly started to once again kiss my way up his stomack, leaving a sprincle of hickeys. As I reached his chest, I let my tongue play a little with his nipples. He moaned once again, and I smiled. His hand traveled down towards my own penis, and he started jacking me off. I reached up and kissed him, and he smiled at me. At this point, we had been going on for about 15 minutes, and for his first time, he kept going for much longer than I did. He reached over to his bottom drawer on his nightstand, and pulled out a condom. I smiled as I kissed him. He pushed me so I ended up underneath, just so he could put the condom on me.
(Condoms are not only to prevent pregnancy, but also to stop you from getting sicknesses as chlamydia)
"I'm sorry, I have no idea how many people you have fucked, I just know I'm not your first. Better safe than sorry," he said with a weak, yet happy voice, as if he felt good. I understood him perfectly, and I myself had never had sex without protection. He let me turn him around again so I was on top, and I carefully started to make my way inside him. He moaned loudly, then clapped his hands over his mouth as if he didn't mean it. I laughed a little, but soon found myself moaning loudly myself. I planted my lips on his, and felt him stiffen up as I slowly started to make my way inside him.
"Relax...," I whispered, kissing his earlobe. I felt him relax, until I was going in for the secound time. He once again stiffened, but this time, he relaxed before I told him to. As he got more used to me being inside of me, I heard him whimper something.
"F-faster and... Harder, M-Mark..." My heart melted as he gave me this request. Not because I loved what he said, but because of the way he said my name. Not that I had anything against his request either.
I started moving a little faster, and with that, I started thrusting harder. He grabbed my face with a hand and made my lips meet his just as a moan escaped his lips. The fact that he moaned into my mouth, made it sound smaller, so I knew that this would have been the loudest moan till now. As I kept on thrusting, I felt him get a little stiff again.
"I-I'm comming...," he said. I smiled. That meant I atleast did something right. I lowerd myself a little so his penis was getting rubbed more between us while I was thrusting, and kissed him deeply. My tongue slipped into his mouth, and I felt him comming. His seeds landed on our chests, and I felt myself going over the top right after him. As I came, I knew the thrustings became harder too.

*A smallismall timeskip, they are now in the shower*

Sean stood with his back towards me as the hot water ran down both of ours bodies. I was helping him to soap himself in, and as I reached around him to put soap on his sides, he putted his hands over mine. I stopped for a second.
"You know you were my first, right, Mark?" He sounded so insecure, and I smiled at his green hair and stepped a small step closer so I could put my arms around him.
"I know, and I'm so happy you wanted to do that with me..." I used the opportunity to put some soap on his chest, where his sperm had been.
"So..." It seemed like there was something he wanted to say, or maybe ask.
"So... What?" I turned him around carefully, and put soap on the rest of his front.
"I'll ask you later." He kissed me sweetly and short. I repayed the kiss with the same kind of kiss. "Hey Mark?" Sean asked, bludhing.
"Yes, handsome?"
"You know when you sucked me? Mind if I... Repay you?" Sean seemed nervous, and I couldn't judge him. And what where I going to answer? Yes, I wanted to, but he... Did he really want?
"If you want, go ahead," I said, washing off the soap off of him. His hands had been resting on my chest, and they now started wandering downward towards my little-Mark, and I just looked at him. He looked unsure. "You don't have to, Sean."
"But... But I want. I'm just not sure how..." I giggled. He was such an innocent child. "Don't laugh..!" He blushed wildly, and I did my best to hide my giggles. I smiled and kissed him.
"Can you soap me inn?" I asked, millimeters from his lips.
"Of course...," he answered, smiling, kissing me before I turned so he could soap in my back. I felt his slim hands brushing over my back, and he massaged me a little while he soaped me in. He was done all to soon, and he streached around me, hugging me from the back, and laying his hands just where my pants would have been if I used them. So he wasn't going to give up? His head rested on my shoulder so I turned my head and kissed him lightly on the cheek. He let me turn around in his arms, and I did. It ended up with us standing really close, face to face, naked. Once again his hands traveled down towards my penis, which had started to get a little hard after standing like this towards Sean. His hand started to stroke up and down my length, and I felt myself getting harder. He carefully wrapped his hand around it, and kissed my neck, which was full of love marks, just as his neck, shoulders and chest. His kisses fast lowered, and he had to sit on knees inside the shower. It wasn't really space for that, but we made it work. As his tongue started exploring my now fully extended cock, I felt the precum started pippeling out of it. He seemed happy about himself, and I smiled, leaning against the wall. His lips formed against my penis, and I felt myself moan as I thought he was taking on too much at once.
"If you don't try to take on so much, it will be easier, and will be just as good..." I gave him some hints the first minute, then he sucken me for about 3 minutes before I was one big mess of moanes, and felt that I was on the wedge on comming. I whispered it so he just about heard it, and he nodded a little as he continued to suck me hardcore. My hands quickly darted to his head, and I was holding his hair as I started comming. He willingly took it all and swallowed, and I got amused. The first time I sucked someone, I almost vomited, and the first time someone came in my moth, I had trubble not gagging and spitting it out.
Sean looked up at me, and I used a thumb to remove a little semen from his lips, before he stood up in front of me.
"How was it..?" he asked, blushing. I smiled, kissed him slowly, and tasted a salty aftertaste.
"It was amazing, handsome... I never thought you would be able to make me a mess that fast..." I sighed and giggled while I kissed him. He smiled and continued cleaning me. After we were done in the shower, we put on some clean underwear, and went to change on the bed together before laying down.