Chapter five - What are we?

*SEAN'S POV* (fluff)
Mark and I snuck back into the house later that night, after all of them had fallen asleep. Luckily, noone was sleeping in my room, so I could sneak Mark in there. We went hand-in-hand in the backdoor, up the stairs and quitly into my room. Once I had locked the door, I walked over to him, and started to kiss him. I quickly took off his shirt, and he threw off my hoodie. We were both now in only our jeans, having the need to feel as much skin as possible. With a much slower paste, I opened his button and zipper on his jeans, got them off of him, and then took of my own. Once again, Mark seemed really suprised that I took the lead, and I smiled to myself while we kissed. I felt him smirk back, and soon, he had thrown me onto the bed, coming after himself. We kissed, and he had taken the control. In an attemt to take it back, I ran my hands all over his bare skin as he kissed me. He was laying beside me, not on top of me like I did to him, but he still had all the control. I itched closer to him, wanting to be even closer to him, and I smiled as I felt his erection. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him.

*Let's just leave them be... TIMESKIP*
(You decide yourself what they did in the timeskip...)
I rested my head on Marks chest, and I heard his heart beating in the same speed as my own. It felt so good to just be laying here, in the morning. None of the others were awake yet, and Mark and I had used the last cupple of hours just to talk about stuff. Suddenly, a question raised to life.
"Hey, Mark? What are we now? Are we together?" He was petting my hair, and I felt more comfortable than I had in a long time.
"We are just what you want us to be," he answered, and I could hear the smile in his voice.
"Then, we are going out together. Nothing official yet, okay? I want to see where this leads."
"I get it. You realized you maybe wasn't straight last week, right? When I got back?" Mark looked at me while asking this, and I felt his chest trumbling as his deep voice made its way up his throat. I moved so I could look him in the eyes.
"How did you know?" I was really curious now.
"Well, the first time I saw you since I came back, you were staring at Gally. I remembered your face expression, but the day you saw me, your expression changed when you tried thinking of her... I just hoped I was the thing on your head, and not someone else," he answered smiling, but I felt his heart beating faster as if he was nervous. I smiled and kissed him slowly once before I laid my head back down on his chest. I felt his heart slowly slowing down, and I knew I had made my goal of calming him.
"You were the one on my mind, indeed. Are you hungry? I can make something," I said, drawing small circles on his stomack. I heard it rumble, right after Mark said no, and I had to laugh. "What do you want?" Mark lifted my chin so we faced eachother, as I asked the last question.
"Other than you, handsome? I don't know. Suprise me..." He kissed me lovely, and I suddenly felt too heavy to get up, and just wanted to stay in bed with him all day, but then I remembered that the rest would wake up after a while, so I climbed over Mark, got up, putted on pyjamas pants and a tanktop. I kissed him one last time before I went out of the room and into the kitchen. I made toast, eggs and bacon to both of us, and wrote a note for the rest to just eat when they got up. Then I went back up to my room with the food.
When I got in, I saw Mark sitting on the bed, looking at something. As I moved closer, I saw it was the amulet he made me in fifth grade, when I first moved here from Ireland.
"I thought you had thrown this away years ago," he simply said as he looked at me, smiling.
"How could I? It ment so much to me. It was the first thing you gave me, and I always need to have it with me when I go to sleep, so I usually leave it in the shelf by the bed. When I was younger and woke up by nightmares, I picked that up and held it close to me, and I suddenly felt a lot safer... I guess you always calmed me, so having something from you felt good," I said. He took his food, and he looked really happy.
"I'll make you something new. I'm better now, and that one looks crappy," he said while patting the bed beside him so I would sit by him. I did so, and rested my head at his shoulder. He had also putted on pyjamas pants, and I felt myself sink together as if I was dissapointed. He looked at me with a questioning look.
"You've put on pants." I felt myself blush.
"You too," he answered. "And you're wearing a tanktop, which I'm not." I looked at him and giggled.
"I'll take it off." As he heard that, he smiled and kissed me. I took of the tanktop and started eating. Hm, it actually was an ok meal. It tasted good, surprising me more than it surprised Mark.
"Can you bake cake?" Mark's question made me stop a little.
"Yes, why?" I looked at him.
"I've found my housewife. All I need is food, cake and you." He grinned at me, and I felt myself blush like a maniac. It was so cheesy, but also so sweet. I laughed, and laied my head back on his shoulder.