Chapter four - Sleepover

*LATER THAT NIGHT* (fluff)
*MARK'S POV*
Teddy was starting to fall asleep with her head in my lap while I talked to George. It was only Alex and Cloè who was drunk, the rest of us were having fun, only sipping a little alcohol, and talking. As Teddy fell asleep, we heard gentle snoring from her. I looked sround, and saw Sean joking around with Hannah and Lexi in the kitchen, cleaning up the plates we had used. Alex and Cloè had gone away to do God knows what, so that left me and George alone in the livingroom. Well, exept for Teddy.
"Can I ask you something, Mark?" He looked at me with a small smile on his face.
"Sure thing! What?" I turned my head so I was looking at him.
"Okay, so I have noticed the way you look at Sean. Its not hard to see, you know?" Oh.. I thought I had hid it quite well. "You should tell him."
"No way. He's never going to belive it." I looked at him as if he had asked me to jump in front of a train to stop it.
"Have you tried?" he asked, eying me. Nope, I hadn't. "Well then, try it. It doesn't hurt, does it?"
"He may never feel comfortable around me again!" I felt my heart racing.
"Or he may feel more comfortable"
"He may look wierd at me, if I tell him I've liked him all these years!"
"Or he may not," George said. We continued this a little bit, me trying to find every exuse not to tell him, and George talking against me. And I knew he was right. Deep down, I knew that I would never know if I didn't tell Sean. But I didn't want to risk it. In the end, it ended up with George making me try, nevertheless. He helped me bringing Teddy to the madress she was supposed to sleep on, and then him walking into the kitchen. "Seven minutes in heaven!" was the last thing he wispered to me as he called Sean over and asked him to go to the livingroom, saying he would help the girls with the cleaning and stuff.
"Hey, Sean," I said positively to him. He smiled at me.
"Hey. I guess you wanted to talk to me?" He sat down beside me.
"Yes, but can we go outside or something? I kinda don't want people to be able to hear it..." I stood up as I said the last part.
"Of course!" Sean beamed at me, and I saw that light in his eyes that I still liked. We put on some shoes and went to the garden.
"It really is a beautiful sky tonight..." I waited as Sean looked a little at the sky before he started smiling a little to himself. "Okay, so... I'll just say this straight out... Or, not straight, because I'm not straight, and I can't remember ever liking a girl and I honestly have liked you since before 8th grade, and when we kissed that time four years ago, I felt so good, and I think I'm just rambling now because i'm ner-" My sentance was cut short by Sean's lips on top of my own. I was caught off guard, and felt myself loosing balance. Just as I was sure I was going to fall, Sean stepped back, and sat in the green grass. I sat down beside him.
"I think I knew that. And, honestly? I think I like you too. You were always so kind, and real, and cool... And you were always there for me. Thank you, Mark. I felt good when we kissed that time too... And honestly? George have made me wanting to kiss you again. I've read a few romance novels, and I wanted to try if kissing you would make you stop rambling, and it seemed to do the trick..." I saw a faint smile on his lips as he spectated the sky.
"Can I kiss you again?" I didn't know what I had said before the words were already out. I saw his cheeks grow red, and I felt my own turn hot. He nodded slightly and turned his head towards me, and I felt our hands naturally intertwine as we leaned in. The moment our lips touched, it felt as if fireworks went of inside my head. The kiss deepened fast, and before I knew it, I had pulled Sean over my lap and layed down onto the grass, us still kissing deeply. I slid my hands around his waist as he moved his hands to my neck and started pulling carefully in my hair. My nerves just went crazy at the new sensation of him pulling my hair like that, and I felt myself making a deep purring sound. He stiffened a bit before pulling a little more at my hair, as I started rubbing small circular motions on his lower back with my thumbs. I pressed him a little closer to me as I felt him opening his mouth slightly, as if he was asking to deepening the kiss. I opened my moth aswell, and our tounges started dancing. When we finally broke the kiss, it was only to breath. He rested his forehead on mine, and I looked deep into his oceanblue eyes. They were so beautiful, I could get lost in them and never come back. Was it really fair that his eyes were so outstanding, while others had such dull eyes? I smiled and kissed him again. Our movements were just as in sync now as when we were younger. He took my hands and moved them from his waist to over my head and pinned them there. I looked at him in shock, and he only grinned down at me. We were about the same size, only my shoulders were wider, and I was a few centimeter taller than him. It was obvious that he had trained, because I couldn't get loose. Not that I wanted that in any case.
"Just tell me if you don't like it," Sean whispered in my ear (Hey how you doin lil mama? lemme whisper in your ear), and I felt goosebumps form on my neck where his breath tickled my skin. All I could do was nod, and I knew he now was in charge. This time.
His other hand was resting on my chest while we kissed. I felt his hand going under my shirt, and up my stomack. Why was I so weak toward this person, who I hadn't seen for four years? My heart skipped a beat as Sean lifted his lips from mine, and kissed my neck instead. I tried to underpress a moan as he bit playful on my neck, but it slipped out anyway. As the sound escaped my lips, I felt Sean freeze, before he started sucking on my neck. I knew it would leave marks, but it felt so good. When he was happy with the hickeys he made on my neck, he started kissing my neck again, and starting to slowly kiss further down. His hand slipped downwards towards my pants, and I knew this would be a long night, as I tried to underpress each moan, and Sean enjoyed trying to push them out of me.