Chapter eight - The date

*SEAN'S POV*
Early this morning, Mark had made a few phonecalls, while he thought I was asleep. I had been sleeping peacefully, till his heat just vanished from my side. I had opened my eyes sleepily and watched Mark on his phone, struggling to put on some pants with one hand. I moved my eyes over to the clock. It was 06:58 AM. As I was about to complain to Mark and ask him to get back into the bed and heat me up, someone answered him.
"Yes, hello. I'm sorry I sendt you a message so late last night, but I'm thankful you could do it so fast, just for me... Yes... No... Yes.." The convorsations went like that. When he dropped the call, I used this opportunity to call him back.
"Markimoo, my angel, can you come back in bed?" I heard just how sleepy I sounded. "It's freezing here without you...," I complained, and he giggled.
"I need to make a few more calls. I'll be back with you in notime, handsome," he answered and threw me a blowkiss. I felt a low giggle tickle up my throat, and looked dissapointed at his pants. He noticed, and smiled. I sat up, stretched and rubbed my tired eyes. I got up as Mark called a secound number, and got behind him, as he was standing with his back towards me. My hands crept around him and up his chest as I laied my head on his shoulder. His heart beated a steady, calming rythm, and I felt myself getting sleepy again as I listened and remembered his heartbeat. I felt my own heart slowing down as the same paste as his. The person on the other side of the phone answered.
"Hi, this is Mark Fischbach. I belive I called you a few days ago? I just wanted to know if it's ready." When he spoke, his chest rumbled almost unnoticeable, which only calmed me more. I never got enough of his dark, beautiful voice. He continued talking into the phone. "Yes, we will get it then. Thank you." He hanged up and I let him turn around to face me. My curiosity bubbled to the surface.
"Who was it?" I asked the beautiful boy infront of me.
"You'll see later today, handsome," he answered with a wink. I just stared at him. Now I really wanted to know.
"What?" I asked again. He just smiled, and I felt myself blush.
"Bedtime?" he asked as he started dragging men to the bed.
"Not with that on. No pants in my bed, mister," I answered as I smiled, and starting pulling them down. He easily walked out of them as I had pulled them off of him, then he lifted me up and walked over to the bed. I laughed a little as he threw me in the bed and laid beside me. I cuddled up to him, and he put an arm around me. My armes were around his waist, but I slowly felt one of my hands sinking lower towards his waist. I felt the bulk, and quietly started working while resting my head at his chest.

*WE'LL TAKE A SMALL TIMESKIP*

I looked around in the park, as we approached a big, lonley tree in the middle of it. It was a park that weren't used by so many people, so we had it practically for ourself. I had the basket in one hand, and were holding Mark's hand with the other. He was talking about what he had done the past few years, and I paied close attention. We stopped by the tree, Mark took the basket from me, and put out the blanket we had brought to sit on. We sat down next to eachother, in a comfortable silence. I looked at him, with a question on my mind.
"Hey, Mark? How did you come out to your parents?"
"Oh-ho, do you plan on comming out to your parents?"
"Yeah... I don't want to hide you from them, I mean," I said, kind off hurried. He chuckled a bit before answering.
"I did this thing where I put the cheese in the cabinet right before we were supposed to have breakfast, and when my dad asked where the cheese were, I went to the cabinet and took it out, while saying 'I guess nothing can live in the closet forever.' They just looked at me then laughed," he said, while smiling. I chuckled a bit. Mark was lucky with his parents. They were really nice to him. My parents were nice too, but most of their attention went to my older brother, Malcom. I loved him, I really did, but my parents just didn't seem to notice me anymore. Not as much after we moved, atleast. Me and my mother.
"Okay, but the second call you did this morning... Who did you call?" I asked, finally letting the question off my back.
"You'll need to wait and see," he answered with a grin. We started to eat what we brought as we speaked, joked and watched the nature.

*Its a bird. Its a plane. ITS A TIMESKIP*

I learned that Mark had dropped out of school for two years, on a field trip to Korea with his father. That was why he now was in my parallel class. We went to his car, and I buckled up. He leaned over and kissed me before starting the engine. As he pulled out, he drove the direction away from my home. I hoped he had a plan.
After about 10 minutes driving, he stopped in front of a store.
"Wait here, handsome," he said to me and went inside. He came back out with two bracelets in his hand. He got in and took my hand.
"What..?" I asked, baffled, as he put a bracelet on my right arm. I studied it. It was a pretty silver bracelet, a perfect fit for my wrist. It also had a star hanging off of it.
"Its a bracelet, with a star to represent our friendship, these past few years... Even when I didn't talk to you, I knew you where there, far away, and you made me look forward to every evening, every night, when I could go outside and think that this were the same stars we looked at when we were younger. You where the shimmer that reminded me that nothing was only darkness. Thank you." He put on the other bracelet on his own wrist, struggling a bit so I helped him, without getting a single word out. It was just as mine, only a little wider to fit him. I was silent a bit, and he looked at me, now acting kind of nervous.
"Th-thank you, Mark! It's the best thing I've ever gotten!" I say once I find my voice again. I threw my hands around him from the passenger seat, and left small kisses on his neck to show my appreciation. He just chuckled and as I settled back in my seat, still smiling, Mark drove back to my house.