Chapter three - Do you remember?

*NOW*
*SEAN'S POV*
I was standing with George, waiting for the rest to show up. It was after school, friday, and we were going to have a sleepover again. It was a few days after I met Mark again, and I couldn't seem to stop thinking of him. Even trying to think about Gally wouldn't stop me from daydreaming about him. What was this?
"Sean? Do you remember a week before Mark moved? The sleepover?" George asked, smiling.
"Yea..."
"Did you enjoy the kiss?"
"Yea..."
"Would you wish for it to happen again?"
"Yea..." I stopped. Wait, what? "No! I mean, yes, it was a good kiss, yes, I remember it, but no, I would not like for it to happen again!" I felt my heart starting to skip beats till I was lightheaded.
"Not even if it just happened? Like, not in a dare, but if he said he was gay, then kissed you?" George looked at me as if he knew something I didn't. (George knows ;))
"As if that would ever happen. I doubt he's gay," I answered, betraid by the pit in my stomack as I felt it fall down, as if I was dissapointed.
"But what if he was? You know you can talk to me about stuff like that, right?" He looked at me with a serious expression.
"I wouldn't have anything against it, but I'm not gay. No offence."
"None taken. But you guys looked so cute together! I remembered the dare when I saw him, just hadn't gotten any chanse to ask you before now. I would love it if it turns out he's gay, so I'm not the only one in the squad," he said, half joking. I knew he felt alone about it sometimes, but I guess I just assumed that since he have had so many boyfriends, he didn't care too much about it.
"I may be bisexual, i don't know... I haven't even been able to think about Gally this last week, after he showed up..." I sighed. "He's kinda before her in my head, you know?"
"I get what you're saying, Sean. But two more question..."
"Only if I get to ask you something in return," I said.
"Of course. One; would you say yes if he asked you out? And two; have you kissed someone after him? Followup question if no; would you like to?" He looked at me.
"Okay... One; yes, I would say yes. Two; no, I haven't. To the followup; I don't know. Maybe not?" I sighed. "I don't know. Now my question. Who did you like when you figured out you were gay? Follow up; do you still like him?" I saw Mark comming around the corner with Cloè and Lexi.
"You. Follow up; yes. But I know I have no chance with you, you're already Mark's." George was serious, and I stopped dead in my tracks. Mark waved at us and came up to us before I was able to say something else.
"Hey guys! Whats up?" With a cheerfull voice, Mark came over.
"Hello, strangers! Ready for the sleepover?" George asked, happily.
"You bet!" Mark stopped when he saw my face. "Hey man, you okay?" I heard the concern in his voice, and my heart skipped a beat.
"Y-yes! Of course! We... We just have to wait for Teddy, Alex and Hannah," I said, trying to sound cool. I felt more than saw George's guilty face, looked over to him and smiled. No hurt feelings, I suppose.

*LATER, AT SEAN'S*
We once again sat on the floor, eating pizza. This was our go to sleepoverfood.
"Hey, should we have a recap from four years ago? For old times sake?" Alex asked, grinning.
"Nope!" I said, laughing. My heart wouldn't take it if I had to kiss Mark again.
"Come on, Sean! You won't have to kiss anyone this time," Lexi said, smiling. "Although, you guys were cute together..."
"Yea, please, Sean?" Cloè had her sweet voice on. I couldn't say no to that face.
"..." So she remembered aswell... I wondered if Mark still remembered it. "Okay. BUT only if I don't have to do any lewd things with anyone."
"Fine! Is everyone else okay with kissing others and stuff?" As Alex asked this, the rest noded their heads and said yes. Nice. I'm the only pussy here. I sighed as they said I would start.
"Hannah, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Have you slept with Wanter?" It was the last name of one in the baseballteam, it had been going rumors that they had been going out for a while.
"Yes," she simply said, turning to Lexi. "Truth or dare, Lex?"
"Dare," Lexi answered, grinning.
"Make out with Al," she said, making a duckface. Lexi grinned, moved over too Alex, and started hardcore making out with him. When they were done, she smirked and asked Alex.
"Truth or dare?"
"Dare, easy." He seemed cocky. Wonder why.
"I dare you to run in the streets, shouting 'I have now joined the baseballteam!'" Alex laughed, got up and put on his shoes, running down the street shouting that. When he got back, he sat down, and looked at me.
"Hey, got any beer?" I nodded and went to get a cupple of cans, giving one to Alex, one to Mark, one to myself, and cider to the rest. Alex then looked over to George. " Truth or dare?"
"Dare," George answered, simply.
"Remember you said you wished someone would kiss you like Sean and Mark kissed? Well, today is your lucky day. You have to kiss Mark." Alex smiled like an angel, opening his can of beer, and started drinking. My heart skipped a beat, and I suddenly felt jealous. What was up with me? I opened my can of beer as they started kissing, not wanting to look. The others started counting. Suddenly, the pizza was really intresting, and I coudn't peel my eyes away from it. Not that I wanted.
"One!" I remember I was so stiff...
"Two!" I remember I started loosing up, feeling safe aslong I was with Mark.
"Three!" I remember everything started going slowmotion.
"Four!" I remember I didn't hear them as loudly anymore.
"Five!" I remember putting an arm around his neck, feeling as at home I had ever felt.
"Six!" I remember I didn't hear them at all, and he putted his hand on my waist.
"Seven!" I remember wanting to never let him go.
"Eight!" I remember my hand wanting to travel down his chest, under his shirt.
"Nine!" I remember I forgot it was only truth or dare.
"Ten!" I remember him pulling away, and I felt as if he didn't want to kiss me any longer, even though I wanted to pull him back.
They pulled apart once the counting was done.
"Awh, I'm dissapointed. Mark and Sean looked way better together!" Hannah said, and I heard the smile in her voice.