Chapter 3 [Part 2: "You will meet them all today"]

"Two weeks after the sudden attack of au Atrox armada on Solaris armada, the entire Republic is wondering what happened to Seokjin au Solaris.

There haven't been any news about him until now. After a thorough research our reporters finally have some exclusive information for you about him.

As his armada faced a humongous loss, he decided to isolate himself to an unknown location, until he recovers. Solaris family asked for privacy and understanding. They also added that the media must refrain from further investigations, they claim that Seokjin is alive and well.

He will return as soon as he decides so. He demanded to be left alone in order to rethink his strategies. Until he comes back, his father Taeyang au Solaris will take over the Solaris armada.

Meanwhile, the Sovereign is hosting the trial for au Atrox family and she sent her representatives to meet with Seokjin and discuss more details about the attack. Justice will be served and Draco au Atrox will pay for all the consequences of his unannounced and brutal attack during the Solaris armada testing.

"This attack is unacceptable and unforgivable, against all of our Republic laws and rules, therefore Draco au Atrox is a traitor of the Sovereign and will be punished accordingly." The Sovereign stated during the press-conference on Luna.

Follow our News Program daily to be updated on this topic exclusively. As always BW holo stream will be the first to have all the latest news. Long live the Sovereign and the Republic."

A huge holoScreen in the central area of The Ocean was surrounded by a crowd of Golds, Greens, Grays, Blues and Yellows. Everyone is silent and tense, as this is the first public report since the attack, but as soon as the report ended, the crowd relaxed a bit. No real news is leaked and that is one of the au Solaris priorities at the moment.

Jungkook turns around on his heel and starts walking towards his room. There's a slight metal taste in his mouth and he realizes that his lip is bleeding. He bit so hard on it while watching the news, scared for his family. As he is about to wipe his lip with the back of his hand, someone offers him a napkin.

"Slow down, boyo. You heard the news - it's all fine, still." Hoseok places his arm around Jungkook's shoulders and follows him down the hallway.

"I know that the news are fine and that nothing got leaked, but it's all a lie and it's only a matter of time before someone blurts out the truth." Jungkook says through his teeth, not able to relax.

"Remember, we still have traitors on this ship." He adds as he looks around, scanning the faces of all the people still standing in the hall.

"I know that very well," Hoseok whispers, as he turns his head towards the crowd as well, "we all do. But I also know that we are capable of finding them. So, please, just breathe."

Jungkook only nods, without a word. As they approach the door of his room, Hoseok lets him go.

"You know where to find me if you want to talk." He says with a tiny smile, but as he is about to leave, Jungkook stops him and pulls him into a tight hug.

"I am so lucky to have you, brother." He says into Hoseok's shoulder and with a sigh, he lets him go.

"Always." Hoseok says, pressing his lips together and smiling for Jungkook once more.

"I got you, always."

As he closes the door, Jungkook crushes onto his bed and sighs loudly. He suddenly remembers that he needs to call his parents, even though that is something he avoided for days. He knows that he is not a good actor, and he has to be calm and confident in front of them.