Chapter 4: Sidereus

Seokjin wakes up, drenching in sweat. He grabs the sheets and clenches them in his fists, closing his eyes again, trying to keep the dream he just had. Ever since he lost his memories, dreams became a mystery to him. He could only remember some faces, some curious situations, strange places, and he wondered where it all came from.

This time it was Jungkook. He is sure he dreamed about his younger brother. But he couldn't remember anything else. Sighing deeply, he opens his eyes as he hears the hiss of the door opening.

"You are awake?" Nicole Hwa Ignis asks as she enters, followed by her assistant, Ninar, and Seokjin notices how she scans his sweaty face and neck. "Is everything okay?" she quickly paces towards his bed, worried, checking Seokjin's monitor. Ninar stays silent.

"I am okay, I just had a dream..." He says, wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand.

"Was it a nightmare?" the doctor asks worriedly.

"I don't remember." He says his most used phrase, the one he hated the most.

"Dominus, maybe you can have a dream diary and take notes when you actually remember them. Maybe it helps?" Ninar adds shyly, standing behind Nicole.

"It's actually a good idea. If only they didn't fly away so quickly after I wake up. Then I remember only ... a blur." He says with a frown. He takes his holo from the night table regardless and creates a new folder.

Dream notes.

"Dreams can be helpful, Dominus." Doctor Nicole asks with a smile on her face. "Besides the nightmare, how are you feeling today?"

"Good, but a bit nervous." Seokjin says, still clenching the infirmary bed sheets with both of his hands.

"I know, but don't worry. Your health is back to normal so there is no reason for you to remain here." She explains. "Also, it will be good for you to mingle around people, to get back to your room. Maybe something triggers your memories, anything is possible." She adds as she checks the information on the heart monitor one more time before removing the wireless patches that connect him to the machine.

"I really hope so, doctor. Thank you for everything." Seokjin looks at doctor hwa Ignis with a faint smile on his lips.

"We have just begun, I will keep taking care of you and your health." Doctor says and then she turns to Ninar who stands near the door with the holo in her hands.

"Ninar, bring up all the medical records from the past week. We need to review them quickly and then we can escort Dominus to his room.

"Yes, doctor. I have everything prepared. This will take only few minutes, Dominus." She smiles a bit, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Take your time. I can wait." Seokjin says and turns to look out of the heavy duroGlass window.

Looking at the vast space makes him feel so small. He feels like curling up and falling asleep, but he knows that that is not the way.

"Dominus, we're all ready." The voice of Doctor Nicole brings him back to reality. "Ninar will escort you to your room and I will come and check on you later."

"Yes. Great. Let's go." Seokjin stands up and fixes his new clothes. He follows Ninar as she leads him through the hallways of the Ocean.

After a few minutes she stops in front of a massive door. "This is your room, Dominus. I will leave you now. Is there anything else I can do for you?" She asks politely, a bit worried for Seokjin and how he'll react to his room. It used to be his safe place where he used to hide whenever he needed some alone time, full of his things and books, but now it will all be new to him.