Chapter 6: Butterfly

Disclaimer: This is the last long chapter (15k words) - from now on, we will post smaller chapters but more often. We hope that you will enjoy reading it, and we cannot wait to read your comments. 

In this chapter, we introduce another type of writing when it comes to memories - they will be written in Point of View - form; 

The cover for this chapter was drawn by Varsha (iamnotrain (twitter)) - we cannot express how thankful and lucky we are to have a friend like her. She has captured an important scene from this chapter - please show her lots of love. 

The Ocean BlackOut

"The countdown may begin." Yuki au Fabii announces, standing on the bridge in the Ocean command center.

"Please give me your holo, I want to check it once more." She says, turning to face Hana, who was standing behind her with a controlHolo in her hands. She gives it to Yuki and smiles shyly.

"Scan seems to be successfully done, we have a list of all subjects on the ship and no technical issues with the ship itself. We're good to go." Yuki smiles and returns the holo to Hana, the head of the techWing of the Ocean.

"This list contains a name...or names... of traitors." Hana sighs. "I wish the holo would scan that too."

"We will find them, Hana. Taeyang au Solaris won't let anyone leave this ship until we find who did it. I assure you. I was sent here at his order, my main task is to help solve this problem and until we do – trust me – we are all stuck here." Yuki smiles and sighs at the same time.

"I don't mind staying on this ship as long as necessary. A traitor may be here, but a lot of nice people are here too. I am honored to be here." Hana smiles at Yuki as they both clench the fence of the bridge tightly at the same time.

Android voice starts counting down, echoing all over the ship.

Meanwhile, in the common room, Jimin and Jungkook are waiting for the blackout.

"Nine...Eight..."

"Here goes nothing." Jimin clenches the pole near the window. "You should hold onto something." He says and laughs out loud, looking at Jungkook who stands in the middle of the room, confused.

"Three... Two..."

Jungkook quickly grabs the side of the table in the very moment the shield on the Ocean activates.

A sudden tremor of the ship causes tiny objects to fall all over the room. Jungkook's eyes are wide open and he stares at Jimin.

"What on Mars has just HAPPENED?" He asks.

Jimin laughs again.

"I wish I had my Polaroid here to take a photo of your face." He barely manages to say, laughing more and more.

"Jimin, it is not funny!" Jungkook says, but joins the laughter anyways.

"I almost forgot it was your first time to be on a ship for such a long time." Jimin finally calms down.

"That was... unpleasant." Jungkook shakes his head and starts picking the objects up.

"I am sorry I laughed, but you should've seen your face." Jimin unclenches the poll and joins Jungkook. "I hope Jin didn't get scared." He adds.

"Scared? ME?" Seokjin says and laughs as he closes the door.

"Brother!" Jungkook drops the things and stands up quickly.