Chapter 5: Mortifer

Disclaimer: We apologize for the long wait guys. But we made sure to come back with a long chapter so here it is :) Please leave comments and tell us what you think, we worked hard on this one. Chapter 6 is coming VERY SOON, we promise you will never have to wait this long again :) Thank you for reading and supporting our story <3  - Emmorra

^ Also, check out the video, made by @ dorra_BD [twitter]  ~ it's based on this chapter and the following one. :)

"Can we please sit down, it is a truly long story, I need to tell you all the details before we begin." Ray says, seemingly exhausted. He places his hands on the back of one of the chairs and sighs.

"Begin what?" Yoongi asks, his eyes still on the bag. He shifts uncomfortably.

"Exactly. I will tell you everything." Ray says.

"Please, sit, you must be tired from your journey." Hoseok says worriedly noticing how tired Ray seems.

"Thank you." Ray smiles gently at Hoseok. He slowly pulls the chair and sits down with such elegance that Jimin barely manages to stop staring at him. He cannot believe that behind the face of Ra au Siderus is actually this man.

Namjoon turns to Kanu and Varsha, who are still standing beside the bag.

"Please join us, I promise the bag is safe here." He smiles.

Varsha flinches, carefully lifting her eyes to meet Namjoon's. "Thank you dominus, but we are alright here." She smiles.

"First of all, Namjoon is fine, you do not have to call me dominus. I'm sick of hearing that all the time anyway." Namjoon says with a huge smile.

"Secondly, you are our guests, so please." He adds as he motions towards the table.

Kanu and Varsha exchange glances, confused. They are not used to speaking to golds at all, let alone the kind ones. They exist? Kanu shrugs her shoulders and walks towards the table. Varsha follows still smiling.

After they all sat around the table, all eyes turn to Ray.

"Well...there is no simple explanation for this, so you will have to listen carefully, I don't like repeating myself, especially not when it comes to...this." He says as he glances back at the bag with a wicked smile on his face.

"When I told you that I can give you time – I meant it. This is not magic, it is technology, and I will explain now how it works. That black bag, which all of you keep glancing at, contains my first invention. Well...the copy of the original one." He pauses and stares in the distance.

"It was a rather amazing idea, but it ended up in the wrong hands at the wrong time. But, that is not important now. When it got...rejected," he scrunches his nose as he says the last word, "I decided not to give up on it. Instead, I kept working on it and when I was finally satisfied with how it worked, I decided to test it."

Ray carefully glanced around the table, looking at the confused faces. The group that is carefully listening to him is completely mesmerized. He smiles again, proud of his invention and continues.

"Do you have any digiTables around?" He asks, excited.

"There's one here but we didn't use it." Jungkook says, and as he stands up to bring it, Hoseok and Jimin follow him.

They take the digiTable from the corner where they moved it after they made this room their safe haven and pull it in the middle of the room. With a couple of clicks, the table sets up and Ray quickly paces towards it. The others follow him.