Chapter 4

"Let me down! I just wanna talk!"

"Don't let her down." 

"Be smart and respect them Owen

"Be smart and respect them Owen. I can't always get them to pay attention to you for you." Ophelia ruffled her brother's hair grinning at the way he waved her off. "I'm the favorite but don't let that get to you." She teased once more as Owen let loose a groan accepting the food handed to him to use for training. "They did great for you yesterday didn't they?"

"You weren't there distracting them though. You're going to be here and-"

"Owen! Come on bro. You're getting more and more like Mom each day. Have a bit of confidence. No go show 'em who's Co-Alpha." Owen made a face at his younger sister as he went up.

Ophelia followed her brother up the stairs moving and standing next to Barry who moved over to allow her to move a bit closer.

"Ho!" Owen called out causing Blue to immediately stop in it's chase of the pig and the other Raptors followed  his command immediately much to Ophelia's pride.

Barry could see the girls chest puff out slightly and shook his head noting the pride. Some days it was easy to forget who was the older sibling.

Owen used his clicker a few times and finally they looked up at him and Echo snorted a few times lifting her head. Owen's shoulder's slumped slightly when he noticed that Echo caught sight of Ophelia and the rest of the raptors followed suit in an effort to figure out his little sisters commands.  Blue let loose a sound which was interrupted as soon as Owen called out "Hey!"

There were a few growls as the raptors settled themselves to continue looking to Ophelia who could see her older brothers frustrated glare. Caving she let out a low mimicry of growls, which caused the coworkers on the bridge to falter in fear. Well all of them aside from Barry and Owen.

Speaking of Owen, he clicked his clicker for possibly the third time and Ophelia made a large show of showing submission to her brother which in turn caused the Raptors to look to Owen.

Owen hit his clicker a few times notably more relaxed now. "Okay. Eyes on me! Blue!" Blue was looking for the pig and then kept glancing to Ophelia who  made sure to remain quiet as Owen's clicker went crazy "Blue." She finally focused him in his gaze. "Watch it! Charlie! Hey!"

Charlie snapped his jaws and shook his head while Owen pointed his finger getting Charlie under control with a firm "Don't give me that shit! Delta! Lock it up!" Now all the Raptors kept their eyes focused on Owen while he remained now prideful of how they were listening to him.