Chapter 7

"I'm not gonna turn this place into some kind of a war zone."

"You already have."

Okay, like many have guessed, Owen's sister is not exactly genetically normal due to some cook ups in a lab

Okay, like many have guessed, Owen's sister is not exactly genetically normal due to some cook ups in a lab. However, what not everyone is seeming to take into consideration is that it's kinda terrifying to have an angry, genetically modified sister. Especially when she finds out you ate the last waffle for breakfast.

Currently she was driving a jeep and muttering to herself, her amber eyes looking more reptilian than ever. Ophelia and Owen have been through a lot but never before had he ever seen her this angry.

Granted Owen was pissed too but he'll admit, having Phil basically foaming at the mouth and at his side ready to attack anyone who dared cross either of them gave him the confidence to look the security guard in the eye and shove past him ignoring his insistence for a badge.

"What the hell/fuck happened out there?!"

Both siblings roared as they bursted through the door.

One guess who said what word.

They must have looked a sight. Owen  reeked of gasoline while Ophelia reeked of oil and while the gasoline allowed Owen to still look slightly normal. The black good matted Ophelia's  hair and left her slimy and looking well... gross. Owen pressed his lips together and couldn't help the small glance at a reflection to make sure his curls were still there.

"Sir. Miss." The Security Guard grabbed Ophelia's wrist. "I need to see a badge."

"Hey-" Owen lifted a hand to tell the guy 'hands off' his baby sister when Ophelia grabbed the guards arm and flipped him over onto one of the computer geeks desks. The guard letting out a small shout of pain at the impact.

"Touch me again and I'll bite that hand off." She threatens and at this point even Owen believed her. She liked her steaks extra rare, He wouldn't put it all the way past her in this state. However there were more important issues to deal with and his gaze naturally fell on the redhead Claire Dearing.

"There are thermal cameras all over that paddock. She did not just disappear!" Owen shouted pointing to the screen and Ophelia let loose a final huff as she disregarded Lowrey at the computer and began to search for the dinosaur as though she knew what to look for. She didn't hence her suddenly whispering instructions to Lowrey who looked as though he were about to crap himself from being near the girl who just flipped someone on the table.

Claire Dearing looked around at everyone around them and with a flustered sigh offered up somewhat calmly "It must have been some technical malfunction."

How naïve is she willing to be? A technical malfunction?! "Were you not watching?! She marked up that wall as a distraction! She wanted us to think she had escaped!" Owen shouted and watched Phil's eyes darken once more as she looked at the screen her lips curling as she locked her gaze on Claire.