Chapter 9 - I'll Consider That

Tatiana Kamerie

Deandre literally doesn't care about the wedding, he just gave everything to the professional and dragged me with them. I always wanted to plan my own wedding.. pick my own wedding dress, pick my own cake, pick my own food, pick the venue together and plan everything together from the scratch but now I do it everything alone with the team that Deandre picked.

I rarely see him too because always wakes up early to go to work and then I go to work. I will come and sleep and then he will come home late and then the cycle goes on like that. We do sleep in one bed but I put a lot of pillow in the middle.

Deandre always treat me coldly without thinking about my feelings and listen from my side. I really can't marry him, imagining my life with him after the marriage.. is just I can't even imagine it. I will be living in hell.

I never believe in divorce to be honest so.. for me I will only get married once and will never divorce but I don't think I will be happy with Deandre. He's a crazy, controlling, jerk, butthead and the list goes on. The thing that he agrees with me is that our wedding should be private. I mean.. I don't even want to admit our wedding so I definitely take my ring off when I'm working or outside.

I took a really deep breath and looked at myself at the mirror. I'm in my wedding dress with my hair in a bun along with a really beautiful makeup. The look that I've always wanted for my marriage. My smile faded when I remember who I am marrying today.

Someone came into my waiting room, I turned my body and found my dad walk in. I sighed looking at him.

"Don't even thinking about running away." He warned me seriously.

"What if I run away?" I asked looking at him straight in the eye.

"This is your opportunity to use him!"

"Dad! That's not how life works.. You already got want you want and now you're asking me to take more? I might don't like Deandre but I never want to use someone and backstab them!" I bursted.

"That's how life works, Tatiana. Life is cruel and you neednto keep up with it." He said and I can't believe my dad said that. I never thought my dad will be this.. evil and this greedy about money.

There's a knocked on the door and one of the wedding organizer staff walked in.

"Mr. Kamerie and Ms. Kamerie, it's time." She smiled and I nodded. My dad stood beside me and I linked my arm to him. Now I felt there's a distance between me and my dad.

We walked out from the waiting room to the entrance of the church. I took a really deep breath and the door opened revealing all my family and friends along with his friends. Yes.. people are questioning me why I'm marrying Deandre instead of Eric? I never reply them for that question. Even I ask that question to myself.

The music starts and it's my que to walk inside slowly. My eyes stuck on Deandre who was smirking and looking at me intensely.

"Be his wife and take all his money.. find a way to do that." My dad said that and I turned to him disbelief.

"No.. I might hate him for forcing me into this marriage but.. I will never want to do something like that."

"Our company need it.. and you're the only way." He hissed.

"No, dad! I'm not doing it."

"Oh darling.. you will." He said in an evil tone making me a little bit scared. We walked a little bit more and my dad handed my hand to Deandre's. Deandre smiled and that's the first time that I saw him genuinely smiling.

"Smile darling.. you look like a zombie." Deandre whispered and I forced myself to smile. We faced the priest and he started to say all the wedding things blabla.. it's my wedding but I'm not even excited.

He told us to face each other and I tried to smile as much as I could.

"Do you, Deandre Romeo, take Tatiana Kamerie to be your wedded wife, to cherish in love and in friendship, in strenght and in weakness, in success and in diappointment, to love her faithfully, today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you shall live?" The priest asked and Deandre looking at me with small smirk plastered on his face.

"I do."

"Do you, Tatiana Kamerie, take Deandre Romeo to be your wedded husband, to cherish in love and in friendship, in strenght and in weakness, in success and in disappointment, to love him faithfully, today, tomorrow and for as long as the two of you shall live?" The priest asked me and I looked at Deandre. My lip won't open up to say I do because my heart doesn't want to. I hate him with every cell of my body.

Deandre held my hand tightly gesturing me to answer it faster and I glanced at the people inside the church and I sighed.

"I do." I said and Deandre let out a breath of relieve. He put the ring to my ring finger and my breah got hitch. Oh my.. I'm officially married to a monster. I took Deandre's ring and slid it into his ring finger.

"Tatiana and Deandre, having witnessed your vows of love to one another, it is my joy to present you to all gathered here as husband and wife. Deandre, you may kiss the bride." The priest said and Deandre smiled. He slipped his hands to my cheek and leaned his head. His lips met mine. The people who came clap their hands. The kiss was fast and then Deandre held my hand.

"You're officially a Romeo now."

"Yeah.. It means I will live in hell." I said as I fakely smile to the crowd. We walked down and then people started to throw flower petals to us. We walked out from the church. Deandre opened the door for me and I got in slowly.

"Congratulations T, we're so happy for you." My friends said as I opened the window. I smiled fakely and nodded. Deandre got into the car.

"Close the window." He said in a cold tone and I listened to him. He drove away and I leaned back to the car seat.

"Are you happy now?" I hissed

"Not yet."

"Oh kill me.."

"I'll consider that." He said and I sighed.