Chapter 42 - The Results

Deandre Romeo

"No. If you want to get rid of me.. then kill me. Take that gun and shoot right into my heart. That's the only way to get rid of me." She said seriously and I smirked at her.

"I can't kill you just yet, Tatiana. I can't just kill the one and only heirest of James Kamerie." I said in a cold tone and she leaned back to the sofa.

"My father only cares about his money, he doesn't care about me or my life." Of course, James Kamerie is a crazy man who loves money more than anything. I already took away almost half of his belongings. I sued him for corrupting and monopolying money and taxes. He will go to jail or I have to kill him soon.

"I don't really care if he cares about you or not." I said looking at her straight into her eyes. I really noticed that she lost a lot weight. Her eyes were puffy and she looked like a living zombie. Crystal told Lucas about Tatiana and of course Lucas told me.

It will be lying if I say I don't care about her. My heart hurted and I don't have a choice beside this. I love her.. I do and I know in the future she will hate me for everything. I will put his dad into jail or I will have to kill him. I will have no mercy for him anymore and eventually Kamerie will go down along with him.

I tried to freeze my heart so bad for this but when I walked into the door.. my heart crunched and it hurted so so much to see her like this and I'm the one who caused her that.

"I won't sign the divorce paper. There's no use for you to beg me to sign it." She said.

"You will sign it, Tatiana. You will.. sooner or later." I said in a really cold tone. I got up from the sofa and looked at her one last time before walking towards the door.

"I just want to remind you something." She said and I stopped walking.

"I love you, Deandre. I know it can't change whatever it is on your mind now but.. I just want you to know that." She said in a soft tone and I turned to her. I walked towards her again and sat down in front of her.

"Just because I don't shoot you.. you think I'm in love with you. I will kill you after I'm done with James!" I said in a really angry and furious tone.

"So that's why you invested on my company, forced me into marriage, set Eric up and all of this? Why do you hate my dad so much?" She asked me with the same anger as she leaned foward. I grabbed her neck and choked her.

"Of course.. everything is for one goal, Tatiana." I whispered to her ear while she's trying to breath. I don't want to do this but I had to. I don't have any other choice.

"Still.. I won't divorce you." She said in a small tone as she tried to release my hand away from her neck.

"Sign it and no one will get hurt." I whispered as I choked her harder.

"Deandre!" Crystal kicked me and threw a punch to my face. I fell down to the side and got up right away.

"You bastard!" Crystal bursted as she saw the bruise on Tatiana's neck.

"Make her sign the paper or you won't like it." I said to Crystal and I walked towards the door without looking back.

"You're too much, Xander." Crystal said and I froze. I continued to walked out the house. I told my lawyer to keep forcing her to sign the paper. I got into the car and told my chauffer to drive me to the airport.

I looked at my hand and I cursed myself. I can't believe I choked Tatiana and made her go through this. I felt so bad and I bet God will punish me later on for doing this.

"Mr. Romeo." I turned my head to my chauffer and found Tatiana standing in front of the car preventing me to go. Crystal was trying to drag her back but Tatiana kept standing there.

I got out from the car and looked at coldly. She walked to me and stood in front of me. She took my hand and started to cry.

"Please.. I beg you.. don't do this to me." She said and I pulled my hand away from her. I took off my wedding ring and threw it to the ground.

"You're too much, Andre!" Crystal said.

"Sign the divorce paper and I won't hurt you and leave you alone. Do it." I said to Tatiana.

"I rather don't sign it and let you hurt me." She answered and she's damn nuts!

"I don't want to sign the paper and then see you disappear later on. I told you right.. if you want to get rid of me.. put the gun to my chest and shoot it right there." She said and I rolled my eyes. I turned to Crystal.

"Make your friend sign it."

"This isn't you, Andre." She said and I looked at her seriously. She called me Xander before and I know she knew something about me.

"Oh this is the real me, Vecton." I said smirking evily at Crystal and she sighed. My phone rang and it's Lucas. I rejected the call right away. I opened my car door again..

"I'm not a fool, Deandre. You should know that before you go.." Tatiana suddenly said and I just ignored her. I got into the car and tell my chauffer to go.

"I know you're not a fool.. I'm doing this because what's the point of telling you the truth when in the end the results will be the same?"