Chapter 11 - Drag Down

Deandre Romeo

I can't sleep and I walked out from the room. I sat on the left side of the jet and I can see Tatiana was so immersed into the book. Suddenly I felt the turbulence start to strike our jet and I'm okay with it. I heard a book fell down and my eyes automaticly landed on Tatiana.

She looked pale and her body was shaking. I raised my eyebrows seeing her like that and I started to go panic to see her looking around. I released my seatbelt and walked to her. I took off her seatbelt and sat on the seat beside her. I pulled her into my arms trying to comfort her. I felt her body shaking crazily and her body turned hot. I put my seatbelt real quick and she circled her arms around my neck and buried her face there.

I patted and caressed her back trying to comfort her. She's scared when turbulence strikes. It happened for around 15 minutes and I kept holding her trying to calm her down. I tried to breath normally but she literally hugged me tightly making me hard to breath.

After there's no turbulence, she got off my lap. I got up from my seat ready to go away again. She stopped me by holding my hand and I turned to her.

"Thankyou." She said and I pulled my hand away from her. I walked away and walked into the room. I threw my body to the bed and closed my eyes. I played with my ring and opened my eyes to look at it.

"I'm married.." I said as I laughed dryly. I took of the ring and sighed. I put back the ring and closed my eyes. I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes because there's a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door.

"Mr. Romeo, we're going to land in 30 minutes. Please sit down and put on your seatbelt. Thankyou." One of the air stewardess said and I nodded. I walked out from the room and planned to sit beside Tatiana. I found her sleeping. She has the book on the side and her mouth opened widely. She snored.

"What an elegant woman." I said in a sarcastic tone. I tapped on her forehead and she opened her eyes right away. She saw me and then she sat up straight.

"Nice sleeping pose." I said in a sarcastic tone again. I sat down and put on my seatbelt.

"Are we landing soon?" She asked and I nodded. I closed my eyes still wanting to sleep. Suddenly there's a little bit turbulence before landing, Tatiana grabbed my hand tightly and I opened my eyes.

"Sorry." She said and then she released my hand. I grabbed her hand and then closed my eyes again. After there's no turbulence, I let her hand go. We landed perfectly and then I took off the seatbelt.

The jet's door open and I walked out. I took off my suit and gave it to my secretary. I got into the car and I turned my head to my secretary.

"Take her to her hotel and give everything that she wants." I said and then I drove away. I took a really deep breath and put on my sunglass. It's been a long time since I came here. I drove my car towards my uncle's house and I can't wait to see him.

"Well well.. that's my boy.. I can't believe you ruin my garden again." My uncle said as I got out from my car. I chuckled and hugged him.

"Hey uncle, how are you?"

"Well.. I'm good just still dealing with your noisy aunt."

"I heard that Martin! My sweet sweet Andre.. come here." My aunt came out from the house and hugged me tightly.

"Hey aunt Maggie, how are you?" I asked and kissed her cheek.

"I'm fine and how about you?"

"Good too.. I'm hungry.. feed me something." I said and she chuckled.

"Your lunch is almost ready." She said as she walked back into the house.

"You come here alone?" My uncle asked.

"Yeah."

"I know when you're lying kid."

"Tatiana Kamerie." I said and my uncle stopped spraying his garden. He walked to me and looked at me disbelief.

"Kamerie?" He asked again and I showed my wedding rig in front of him. His jaw dropped.

"Deandre."

"Don't give me that tone." I warned him and he sighed.

"Teach James not her!" My uncle said completely didn't expect me to be like this.

"He doesn't even love his own daughter, he gave her to me easily for money." I said and my uncle was speechless.

"What are you planning to do with her?" My uncle asked.

"Use her and then throw her.. she's James daughter, mind as well use her."

"Andre, that girl is innocent."

"How do you know that? You don't know!" I burst and took a really deep breath.

"I know.. I know James put a really big wound in your heart but I want you to focus on James. His daughter doesn't know anything."

"Use her and then drag her down along with her father." I said coldly and my uncle sighed.

"You forced her to marry you?"

"Yeah, I forced her." I said as I sat down on the bench looking at the sea.

"I can't believe you did that."

"I will crush her later on along with her dad.." I said.

"Don't get caught."

"I won't."

"Boys.. your lunch is ready!"