Chapter 37 - A lot

Deandre Romeo

I saw her car drove into our house and I started my car right away. I drove towards my apartment. Yes.. I have been avoiding Tatiana ever since we got back from LA. If I'm beside her.. I can't be cold again, I can't act myself again because I know my heart so well.

If I stay beside her, my feelings will grow more and I will do things out of my plan. I can't do that.

I walked into my apartment and sat down on the sofa looking up to the ceiling. My plans to ruin Kamerie almost done and I don't want to ruin it. Because if I go back to Tatiana.. I won't think twice to cancel all the plans. I really don't want that.

I sat up straight and looked at the paper in front of me. It's our divorce paper. I already signed it. Yes.. I already signed it.

My phone vibrated and I took it out from my pocket. It's Tatiana. I looked at it and waited for her to stop calling me. I put my phone on the table looking at it literally waiting for her name to dissapear from the screen.

I waited for 20 minutes and yes she never stop calling me. I sighed and decided to answer her call.

"Deandre?"

"What?" I asked.

"When will you come home?" She asked. Is she drunk? Don't tell me that she was drunk when she was driving.

"Soon."

"You kept saying that babe.. I miss youuuuuuuuu." She blabbered.

"Soon."

"Deandre.. it's been 2 months. It doesn't make sense you know.. come on come home.. we have to celebrate our 7 months anniversary together." She said in a really drunk tone.

"How much did you drink?" I asked.

"I don't know. I miss you.. you know." This is not the first time that she called me like this. I felt bad for lying and everytime she's like this.. I want to go to her.

"Please.. come home." She begged.

"I'm working, Tatiana. Grow up." I said and that shut her up.

"I hate you." She hissed and ended the call. I sighed and put my phone on the table. I decided to take a shower and go to sleep because there's a lot of things that I have to do tomorrow.

I took out my wallet to take my card to- I saw my photo with Tatiana. I smiled looking at it remembering all the good memories that I made with her. I looked at her smile and finally realize how much I miss it.

I walked out from my room and took my car keys along with my phone. I decided to drive towards my house. On my way towards my house.. I bet I will regret going back here. I stopped in front of my house and took out the remote. I opened the gate and drove my car inside.

I walked out from my car and walked to the door. I looked at the knob blankly and sighed. I opened the door and walked in. I looked around the first floor and there's no sign of Tatiana. I walked upstairs and stood in front of our room.

I closed my eyes and opened the door. I will regret this.. I will regret this. I walked in and the whole room smells like alcohol. I saw her sitting on the ground putting her head on the table with a lot of alcohol bottles on the table. I was speechless seeing her like this.

I walked to her and carried her up to the bed. I kneeled down to the ground so I have the same eye level as her. I caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead. I was going to leave but she caught my hand.

"I can't believe that you came home after 2 months." She said.

"I'm working, Tatiana."

"Working for two months? Do you forgot that you have a wife?" She asked as she slowly sat up.

"I don't want to have a debate with you right now.. I'm tired." I said.

"I miss you." She said in a really small tone but my ears caught it.

"You're drunk.. go to sleep and rest." I said as I got up. She held my hand and I turned to her.

"Stay please.. It's killing me. I miss you like crazy." She said looking at me straight into my eyes. I know that I lose right away after seeing that eyes. I got on the bed and she automaticly cuddle me to sleep. She put her head on my chest and held on to me so tightly.

"I miss you so much." She said and I just stayed there do nothing.

"I miss you.." She said and I just caressed her hair.

"Please don't leave me again, take me with you wherever you go." She added and I sighed.

"Let's have a date tomorrow.. it's our 7th month anniversary." Oh gosh..

"Promise me." She patted my chest.

"I have work, Tatiana." I said in a small tone.

"You've been working for 2 months.. you didn't even come home even once!" She hissed as she smacked my chest.

"I'm busy expanding my business."

"How can you have no time with me?" She asked and I decided to shut my mouth.

"I miss you.. a lot. It's killing not seeing you." She said in a small tone and then she fell asleep. I kissed the top of her head and took a really deep breath

"I miss you too.. a lot."