Meet Wanda

"Room 302," Natasha said, looking down at her schedule. She went into her dorm, only to find a young girl, with brown hair sitting on the bed next next to her, her bags unpacked already.

"Hi," she said to me, "I'm Wanda... Wanda Maximoff."

"Natasha... Natasha Romanoff," Natasha answered back at her. The redhead took the empty bead and started to unpack.

"So.. what brings you here?" Wanda asked.

"Highschool.."Natasha said, sarcasticqlly.

"Well yeah.. I know that. What are your classes? What do you want to be when you grow up? What is your history?" Maximoff asked.

"Geez.. what are you a cop?" Natasha questioned.

"No.. I'm just curious.." Wanda said, her hands folded.

"Well, let's just say I don't enjoy talking about my... past. But, I will tell you that.. My name is Natasha Romanoff. I'm 17 years old. I want to be something on the lines of... politics, and I don't like introductions."

"Well... okay. I'm Wanda Maximoff. I am just a bit younger than you.. I have a twin brother, Pietro, he wants to do track. I like art, so I would want to be an art teacher." Natasha was about to give a sarcastic remark, when she was interrupted by the speakers.

"Hello. This is Principal Fury.. Please unpack quickly. Class begins at 8:20. No funny business," said the Principal, over the speakers, in a very dull, but strict, tone. Natasha checked the clock.

"It's 8:15," She said to Wanda, who immediately jumped off the bed to get ready for school. Natasha, who was already wearing her proper clothing, bolted through the door, only to bump into a tall blonde. 

"Hey, watch where you're going!" she said, glaring up at him.

"Oh, sorry," said the blonde, looking down the redhead. Natasha gave an "It's Okay" look, and quickly walked away, hoping to not see him again. 

Natasha walked the rest of the way to her first class, which was Chemistry. She walked into the classroom, a few minutes late. 

"Ugh, fine. Stare at me like I just killed someone," Natasha thought, when everyone looked up at her, entering the door.

"Miss, why are you late?" The teacher asked her. Natasha wanted to say something like, "I would have been here quicker, but I bumped into a hot guy." But, instead, "I went to the bathroom for a long time," came out of her mouth. She caught a few snickers, in the classroom. 

"Okay.. make sure it doesn't happen again. Please take a seat," The teacher, Miss Good, said. Natasha looked around for empty seats. She only found one next to a handsome boy with ARROWS sticking out of backpack. This is going to be an interesting year.