Cafeteria Drama

After math, it was lunch. Natasha was planning on sitting alone, but suddenly she spotted Wanda, across the cafeteria. She looked farther, to see who she was sitting with. There was Jarvis.. or VISION, Sharon, Steve, Sam, and Bucky. Natasha went over to go sit with them. Now, she wasn't the type to MAKE NEW FRIENDS, but she also didn't want to look like a total loser sitting alone. She walked up to their table, and took a seat next to Wanda and Sharon.

"Oh, you guys! This is my roommate, Natasha," Wanda said, holding hands with Vision. 

"Hey.." Sam said, staring at Natasha, with a flirty smile across his face. Natasha was used to this, so she just ignored him. 

"Umm.. you guys goin' to the party?" Bucky asked.

"Wait, what party?" Wanda asked, curious.

"Tony is hosting a party, and he is inviting the whole school," Steve said, rolling his eyes, "I never really liked that guy. All her cares about his partying.. how does he have straight A's?!

"Yes, indeed. How shall one do any school work, when all he does is converse with his peers," Vision added.

"Wait so.. you're not going?" Wanda asked, her face dropped.

"Smh. I have better things to do then go to A PARTY." Steve said. Natasha quirked up an eyebrow at his statment, which caused Steve to give a little smile. 

"Well, I'M going, Bucky said, looking at Natasha, "And.. I'm in need of a date." Natasha gave a smirk, and Steve tried to hide his pain. Instead, he posted a fake smile on his face.

"Well, why not?" Natasha said to Bucky, who smiled, with excitement. Steve couldn't take it anymore. He turned to Sharon.

"Sharon, want to be my date?" Steve asked, immediately regretting it.

"Oh.. YES!" Sharon yelled. Steve, again, planted a fake smile. Sharon squealed of joy.

"Hey, I thought you weren't goin'?" Sam said.

"I... uh... changed my mind," Steve answered back. 

"Glad to hear it, buddy," Bucky said.

"OMG! This is the best day ever! I have liked you for such a long time, and I'm so glad you have noticed me!" Sharon said, starting to tear up. Steve planted ANOTHER fake smile on his face.

"You have?! Ugh.. why do I have to be so damn gorgeous!" Steve thought, in his mind.