Patching

"Vision, please... trust me.. I don't like Bucky I like you.." Wanda said.
"I want to believe you.. but, why did you and Bucky kiss? I want to know.." Vision answered.
"We kissed at Stark's party, and met afterwards. We both felt a spark, so we kissed again to make sure. There isn't ANYTHING between us.. I promise.." Wanda said. Vision nodded.
"Don't ever do that again," Vision said.
"Of course I won't.. not when I know I can risk losing you.." Wanda said. Vision smiled.
"Let's help Bucky and Nat patch up," Wanda suggested. Vision nodded, and both went over to Natasha's dorm, side by side.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Natasha sat in her dorm, confused. Did she made a mistake? Bucky.. she couldn't trust him. But, she wanted to be with him. No. I don't want to get hurt again. Natasha threw her pillow against the wall. Why does this have to be so confusing?!
Suddenly, Wanda and Vision came through the door. Natasha glared at Wanda.
"Natasha, I know you're mad, but please.. forgive him," Wanda said, her hands folded.
"Why the fu** should I?! You two did nothing but deceive me, bi***!" Natasha yelled. Wanda took a step back, hurt. Natasha sighed.
"Ugh.. now I am the bad guy," Natasha said, stuffing her face into a pillow.
"No, I am. Just punish me, not Bucky!" Wanda yelled. Vision stood next to her, nodding at Natasha. Natasha looked up at Vision.
"You two are back together?" Natasha asked, trying to ignore the subject. Wanda nodded, happily. Natasha looked at them both.
"So, will you get back together with Bucky?" Wanda asked.
"Maybe.." Natasha said, smirking.