Separated

That next day at school, no one was talking to one another. Bucky, Stark, Bruce, Thor, and Wanda sat together, gossiping about how much they hate Steve. Steve, Sam, T'Challa, Natasha, Vision sat together. Maria and Sharon sat with each other. While, Loki sat with Thanos, the lunch lady.
"He is so fu***** annoying," Stark said.
"HE IS A PETTY HUMAN!" Thor yelled.
"He is okay, I guess.." Bruce said, causing him to get glared at. Bruce just shrugged, and ate his macaroni and cheese.
"Bucky is a CHEAT!" Steve said, eating his salad. Natasha looked down, she didn't even care anymore. If Bucky thought she could do this to her, forget him.
"THAT BUCKY IS DUMB!" Sam yelled, loud enough to catch Bucky's attention. Bucky, and his squad, walked over to Steve's table.
"What's your problem?!" Bucky asked, "Since when are you guys involved in Natasha and my love life?"
"Because, I want to protect Natasha," Steve said.
"No.." Natasha started, "He is right. I don't need anyone protecting me. But, Bucky, just get out of my fu***** life."
"Natasha.. please," Bucky said.
"Bucky does really care for you.." Wanda said.
"Is that why you decided to cheat on me with him?" Vision added.
"Jarvis, please.."Wanda said.
"Wanda, just stop," Steve said.
"Don't you dare tell me what to do, Steve. This has nothing to do with you, just go!" Wanda shouted.
"This does have something to do with me..." Steve said.
"Oh, and what is that?" Wanda asked.
"None of your business," Steve said. Wanda scoffed.
"Maybe it is that Steve 'loves' Natasha," Bucky said. There was silence. Natasha looked up at Steve.
"What?" Natasha asked, confused.
"Natasha.. I love you," Steve said, "Will you be mine?" Natasha looked at Bucky, with his blue eyes staring into her soul.
"N..no," Natasha said, stepping back. Bucky's eyes widened.
"But.." Steve said.
"You.. you're like a brother to me.." Natasha said.
"Wait," Bucky said, "Does that mean-"
"No," Natasha answered, "I can't trust you..."
"Natasha, please think about it..." Bucky said, his hands folded. Natasha shrugged and left the room like the independent woman she is..