Honest with Sharon

Steve went into his dorm, seeing Bucky sitting down on the bed next to him. They ignored each other, obviously, until someone knocked on the door of their dorm. Steve got up from his bed to answer it, but Bucky beat him to it. Steve rolled his eyes, as he opened the door, standing in the doorway was Sharon.
"It's for you.." Bucky said, rolling his eyes. Steve shook his head.
"Hey.." Sharon said.
"Uh.. hi," Steve answered back, fiddling with his fingers. Sharon greeted him with a hug. Steve, eventually, hugged back, and Sharon entered his dorm.
"Do you need something?" Steve asked.
"No.. I just thought I would give you a visit," Sharon said.
"Oh.." Steve said, " Well I'm kind of-" Steve was interrupted when Sharon kissed him. Steve quickly broke away:
"What the hell are you doing?!" Steve asked.
"Oh.. I thought.. since we are boyfriend.." Her voice trailed off.
"Don't you get it?! I don't like you! I love Natasha!" Steve said, in anger. Bucky's mouth dropped. Sharon took a step back, tearing up. She quickly ran out the door, embarrassed.
"I can't believe you.." Bucky started.
"Look, Bucky.. I just said some crazy things, okay?" Steve said.
"Nah, don't lie to me," Bucky said, hurt, "I am not going to sit around, and watch you betray me."
"You know a thing or two about betraying," Steve said.
"Steve, I love her. She is my life. Don't do this," Bucky said.
"No, I will do this. You don't deserve her, you dirty cheat!" Steve said, his face turning red with anger.
"That is it! You know what you just did?" Bucky said, "You just started a Civil War."