CHAPTER * 7

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world

"It's already morning?'' I asked myself and switched off my phone alarm. I sat up on the bed and an unfamiliar feeling rushed through me. I scanned the room slowly and then I realized why I felt so odd.

I was in Anthony's house. We had already signed the wedding contract and I had moved in last night. He gave me the liberty to pick my own room and I picked the one I had freshened up in the last time.

He gave me the day off from work to get my things arranged and to figure things out. He did also say that we'd have a talk later on tonight on the rules and regulations we both have to following order to make life easier for both of us.

Looking at it from another perspective, this whole thing was depressing for both of us. And I for one didn't even know if I should try to make this whole thing work or just be stuck in an unhappy marriage all my life.

I wanted to ask him about his girlfriend. What was her name again? Rita? Raquelle? But I knew it was best not to touch on that topic for now.

Getting out if bed, I put on my bedroom slippers and slipped into the bathroom. After brushing my teeth, I ran the bath and enjoyed one of the best baths I had ever had in my life. "Maybe I just might like it here' I thought and dipped in the bath once more.

I grabbed a T-shirt from my suitcase and smelled it to see if smelled too stuffy to wear.

''It's alright'' I thought and slipped it on. I picked a pair of black shorts and then tied my hair in a messy bun. Picking up my phone from the bed, I grabbed my ear-hones, slipped them on and starting playing songs from The Weeknd. I couldn't pick one put of his best collection so I played it on shuffle.

I stepped out of the room and I tried to find my way into the kitchen. Luckily my memory didn't fail me this time and I found my way into the huge kitchen in no time. I opened the shelves and behold, boxes and boxes of cereal. My eyes widened in joy and I did a tiny hop.

''Didn't know I'd meet someone so happy to see food'' I heard from behind me all of a sudden and I shrieked.

Clutching on to my chest, I glared at him, standing at the doorway to the kitchen in nothing but just shorts.

I instantly looked away once I realized how nude he was and he let out a throaty chuckle.

''You can go put on a shirt now''I told him and tried to get busy reading the labels of the cereal boxes. I tried my best not to stare at how built he was, muscles that were hidden under his suit and I was quite sure I soptten a dark marking somewhere along his shoulder but I wasn't going to stare long enough to figure that out.

''This is my morning look, you should get used to seeing this'' he said and started walking towards me. My cheeks were heated up and the thought of him getting close to me in nothing but shorts made me feel anxious.

''Did you sleep well?'' He asked me and leaned towards the counter.

''Yes I did,thank you. I hope you did t-too'' I struggled to find my words as I felt him inch closer.

''You alright, Melissa? You seem a bit flustered" he teased and I insulted his guts in my head.

"Why yes I am, it's not everyday I wake up and there's a shirtless man in the kitchen. Now for decency sake, get a shirt on!'' I mustered courage of some sort,looked him straight in the eye and told him.

He looked taken aback for a while and then the look of amusement returned on his face. "Yes ma'am" he muttured and took a step back. He turned heel to walk out of the kitchen and I could finally exhale.