CHAPTER 21

''There's no way it can fit'' I slowly said staring at the huge thing he placed in my direction.

''Well I do doubt that it would but you can take it a bit at a time. I mean a deal's a deal '' Anthony smirked and I could clearly tell that he was enjoying the look of fright and nervousness on my face.

''Anthony, come on! I thought you said we'd wait a while before we try this? Isn't this night going a bit too fast with all these hooligans?!" I panicked but his smug look only seemed to be elevated with each distressing comment I passed.

'' Oh so now this night's going too fast? Bambi darling, I did warn you it would be quite huge, a hand full to mouth in but what did you say?" He mocked me and moved closer.

''I know what I said! But what if someone sees, it'd be so embarrassing!"

''That's why its called tinted glasses, Bambi, no one sees a think, now start slowly so you don't choke. I honestly don't know how I'm going to explain the situation to our folks if you end up hospitalized or worse'' The expression on his face sold out all the entertainment he was deriving from my misery.

''Oh Mr. Ross hi, I hate to inform you but your daughter was trying to throat down a huge sausage and ended up choking to your demise'' He chimed and I playfully hit his shoulder.

''Fine fine, take it out so I get it over with!" I grumbled and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

''Note to self, this is the last time I'd ever make a bet with this cheat'' I thought and placed my hands around it once it was out of it's covers.

Taking his advice, I decided to take it in slowly whilst trying my best to savor it. I felt like I was about to choke when a bit got in and looking back on Anthony's face, his teasing smirk was still on his lips.

I want8ed to do nothing but to wipe that annoying look right off his damn handsome face.

With all the thoughts of Anthony's potential murder running through my brain, I wasn't paying attention to how much I was stuffing in. The next thing I knew, I was choking on the damn meat.

I quickly pulled it out and began to cough uncontrollably.

''Here! Here!" Anthony exclaimed and gave me a bottle of water. He opened the bottle cap and helped me drink the water slowly.

Once I had finished gasping for air, I hit him angrily on the shoulder and he burst out in a fit of laughter.

''That was just the tip, you know'' He taunted and all I wanted to do was hit his damn head with the bottle.

''Well that was a big tip!'' I scowled and all of a sudden he face lit up in mischief.

He bent down to ear level and whispered,'' You know what else is big?"

I gawked and pushed him aside, refusing to get embarrassed at the sexual innuendo.

''Next time you dare me to eat a whole huge sausage in one bite, I'll skin you alive'' I warned and he only laughed at me.

''My sincerest apologies Bambi but in my defense, I did warn you that Reynold's deluxe sausage order is quite a mouthful. I wouldn't dare argue with you over what you can do and what you can't but I could dare to make things interesting with a bet I just won. So.....I get one wish. don't I?" He teased and I felt like pulling my hair out of my scalp.

''Yeah. yeah, yeah. I get it'' I muttered and took another sip from the bottle.

I had won the burger race so I got the card and the power to choose our locations for the day. I chose to go visit the famous Chef Reynold's Meat Emporium, only to be dared to swallow a big, long sausage by Anthony after arguing over the best protein packed meal--chicken or sausage.