Chapter 2 Break-ups and broken hearts

Ross's pov

It's been two days since the black man visited us. He will return today. So, I packed all my stuff that I needed and I was ready to go away. This was the best way to make sure no one was in danger. Kids knew how dangerous was our situation.

Ross: I am ready. Have a nice life, my love.

Laura: How long will we live separated from each other?

Ross: Months, probably. I'll miss you, guys. You'll be OK.

Ryan and Emma hugged Ross. Ryan got in his room.

Emma: I will miss you, daddy.

Ross: Me too, sweetie. I will miss the time we spent rocking. Don't worry about me.

Emma: I love you.

Ross: Me too. Go after your brother. I have to speek with mom.

Emma got in her brother's room. They both were crying.

Raura stared at each other for a while.

Ross: I wish I could do something. But, I can't do anything.

Laura : Everything will be OK. Believe in me.

Ross: If you feel something, call me. That bud should come out.

Laura: Got it. Now, you have to go. Take care of yourself.

Ross: You too. See you soon.

End of pov

They kissed and hugged. Laura cryed. Ross was feeling horrible. Ross got out, and drove in the other corner of city. He reserved a room for him in a hotel. He just left his home and all the people who he loved so much. He got on his new bed. He was crying and shaking.

At 12 in the middle of the night, in Ross's room, got a strange man. He was the same one. Ross was still awake. But, he was crazy. He got nut. He was drunk again.

Ross: What do you want? I left her and I am almost sure I will die without her. What do you want?!

Black man: I just came to say "congrats". Now, you have to win Courtney back. If you don't, I'll kill Laura.

Ross: No! Kill me instead of her.

Black man: I'm not stupid, bud. I like you, but I hate Laura or Raura.

Ross: Why?

Black man: Cause you look better with Courtney. She is cooler.

Ross: My happiness does not mean?

Black man : no. Ross, do you know how much fame you could have!? Listen to me and you will be in the hall of fame!

Ross: I want to be in the hall of love.... With Laura!

In that moment, black man shooed him. It was almost in his heart. He was blooding.

Black man : Courtney wanted you back. I am working for her. The truth is that I love Raura. I am truly sorry.

Ross: Help! Why... Did.... You... Do this...?

Black man got out. He left Ross almost dead. Black man was sure Ross will die in a few minutes or hours. Laura was not sleeping. She could sleep just when Ross was there. She missed him, so she called him. He was still on the floor, blooding. But, he knew that Laura was calling him. So, he made a huge effort and answered to the call.

Ross: Laura...

Laura: I miss you so much! Where are you?

Ross : He... Shooted me.... I am... Almost.... Dead... Help...

"Help" was Ross 's last word.

Laura: Ross...? Are you still here?

No answer. She had an app on her phone. With it, she could see where Ross was. She opened. She looked after his location. "Street Glory, nr 55" she saw.

Ryan : Mom, what are you doing?

Laura: I don't have time to tell you about it! Be brave and stay home with your sister!

Emma: Mom...?!

It was too late. Laura was running to Ross. She was so scared to lose him. She got in the hotel and a lady came to her running.

Lady:. Hello. I think you are Miss Lynch. Your husband is almost dead... We think you might want to see him before it is too late.

Laura: What?!

Lady : I'm so sorry for you... Come with me to meet him.

Laura nodded. They ran into Ross's room. He was on his bed, still blooding. The ladies took good care of him. He was covered in 10 blankets.

Laura: Ross...?

Ross looked at her. He had his eyes full of tears.

Lady: We talked to him... All he was thinking about was.... You. We should go now.

The ladies got out. Raura was alone. Ross had terrible pain. Laura felt like her heart was broken in a million pieces.

Ross: I... Am.... So.... Sorry.... Laurie.

Laura: It's OK. You can go through this... I am sure you will be OK....

Ross: This is... The big end of Raura.... I'll miss you...

Laura: Please, Rossy... You'll be OK, please.

Ross: I know you are scared... But, you have to let me go... I knew this day was coming... I... I am so sorry....

Laura: I can't let you go.... You are my best friend... My love...

Ross: I love you, but... This is hopeless... The best thing to do is to forget about me... Please don't make me feel guilty....

Laura nodded. She was sure this wasn't the end of Raura. She wasn't ready to let him pass away. She loved him.

Laura: I know there is hope. And I want you back... My heart is always beating for you.

Ross: In your sword will always beat a heart... My heart.

--___-- - - ____--

New chapter. I know... It is very sad. But, the good news are coming, right? Read the next chapter to find out. (bad news are probably happening).

Hope you are doing well and have fun!