Chapter 4 dreams aren't nice always

Ross's 

I was still under the influence of the tranchilizer. I could hear some screams. Laura's.  I could see her deeply falling in a dark hole, screaming loudly for my help. But, I was here, dreaming darker and deeper. Was it all in my head or it was real? Was she in danger? I had to find her. Now. But, I couldn't just wake up. I was stuck in that nightmare, when I heard another voice. I could hear it clearly. "Do you think about death, darling? Well, if you die we will be together again and forever." it was Courtney Eaton. She appeared in front of me. Laura started running to me. When both of them were in front of me, I tryed to catch Laura's hand in mine, but I couldn't reach it. I was now fall in the dark." I told ya. " Courtney said laughing. Next, she got out a knife and tried to reach for Laura. I was so scared... But I ran to help her. But I just couldn't reach her. I was falling deeper an deeper. Until... All got pure white... Where I was? 

Laura's pov

I got crazy after they told me what happened... Well, Ross is almost dead. They had to put him in coma. They told me what happened. The only thing that keeps him alive is... Me... 

Doctor: will you miss sleep here, near your husband? 

Laura: yes, sir. 

Doctor: I thought you had kids home... Don't you? 

Laura: yes, we have... 

Doctor : how many little guys? 

Laura: one boy, one girl... 

Doctor : let me guess... Ryan and Emma? 

Laura:  exactly... How did ya know? 

Doctor : you guys are famous. I wasn't sure if you are really Laura Lynch...

I started crying when he said "lynch". 

Doctor : sorry... He will be fine! He has 24 % expect to survive the night. 

Laura: what do you mean? 

Doctor : I mean there aren't many chances of success. Sorry. 

Doc left. I was now even more depressed about this all. Why did that person shoot him? Why? I was feeling guilty about this... And lonely... I needed Ross. He was the Goldie of my life. I didn't see when someone just came in. 

Calum: HI, Laura! 

Laura: HI. You scared me, buddy. 

Calum : how's this dude doing? 

Laura: not well... 24 % chances of success. 

Calum: I think you feel awful. Just like a... A.... Rabbit knocked down by a wolf. 

Laura: you should say that to someone else. 

Calum nodded. He was just standing there, looking to the sleeping beauty. Or, should I say the sleeping beast. Nope... Just joking. 

----- after 2 hours - - - - - - - - 

Ross's family came in. They were all dressed in black. They had with them Ross's favorite thing : his guitar. It always helped him. And I really thought that that guitar could save him. 

Rydel: Laurie, I am so sorry for you... Will you be fine? 

Laura: no, I won't be... Without him.... 

I was still crying. Harder and harder. Why was my life so complicated?! As hours passed, Ross's chances to survive were lower and lower. I was so scared. The only reason why I was still alive was that I wihesed that there is hope. But, I was hopeless in that moment. Rydel told me what the doctors told her... Ross's chances to survive the night are 15 %. And they expect he will pass away at 1 in the morning. After that, the lynchs went back home. I was alone, again. But, I think that I wasn't going to do anything that could help him... I just couldn't think clearly. I stood like that for a while. When I looked at the clock 23 :35. "Gosh... We have just a few hours left". I was talking to a sleeping guy who couldn't even hear me... I got totally crazy. "you will be OK... Promise?". And then, something happened.... Something that I couldn't even imagine.... 

Ross's pov

I could see the heaven. I was still alive but I was there, as a guest. I heard beautiful voices. Like angels and then a much pure and strong, but delicate voice. 

God : wellcome, kid. This is where all my good people come after they die. 

Ross: so, I died? 

God: no. Not yet. I couldn't make a choice, so, should I keep you alive and live your life with Laura and your family or should I make you pass away and live here? 

Ross: pls... Can I return to my life? 

God: if you really want to, my pleasure. 

In that second I woke up and I jumped into Laura's arms. She was saying something like " promise". She was just amazed and shocked. I was back. I thanked God for all. He was always there for me. I had to thank him somehow. 

Laura: this was a surprise... Are you OK? 

Ross: yea, pretty sure I am. 

Doctors rushed in. They saw all on the cameras.

Profesor Doctor : I had never seen such a miracle before... And I am sure I won't see another in my life. 

Doctors: God is always here and He helps us! 

Everyone was screaming "hurray". 

-------------------

So, it was a sad chapter, but the ending of it was happy. Did you like it? More will happen. 

Stay strong.