Chapter 7 What did I do?

Read the last chapter you don't remember. Very important!

---------------------------------------------

Laura : what's with her?

Ross: you know... When I ran away with that leg broke she found me and offered me to stay at her place. Then, me and her were Bf and gf... And I left her pregnant....

Laura started crying so hard and she just fell down in her knees.

Laura : I can't believe this! I thought you... You loved me!

Ross: I do! Pls, forgive me!

Laura : if she's pregnant, she wants you there... The father of the baby.

Ross: I am not sure it is my baby!

Laura: what?

Ross: she just texted me one day...

I showed her the text :

" rossy,

I know you are with Laura now, but I am pregnant with your baby.

Courtney e."

Laura: it is true! How could you do this to me?

Ross: Laura, pls! Wait!!!

She just ran away. I tried to catch her, but she was yelling at me to leave her.

Ross: how you want...

Laura : are you happy now?

Ross : no!!!!!!!!!!

After 2 days I was back to my house... Our house. Laura was at her parents 'house. I was so depressed and I got into psychological therapy. I was just going crazy, but that guy had to come to take my money. I had to give all my money. All I had for her safety. It was OK. I just wanted her to be safe and she would be safe just in my arms. That guy just got in.

Rasco: where's my money?

Ross: wait here.

Rasco: so, you have em'?

Ross: yes....all the money I have.

Then I just started crying.

Ross: are you and Courtney happy now? Raura is over. She doesn't want to see me again cause of Courtney's fake pregnancy!

Rasco: applause for ya! You know... She layed you. Just cause she wants you back, or just to destroy your life.

Ross: Ohh, fuck! You, court!!! You bitch!

Rasco: common money.

Ross: can you tell Courtney something?

Rasco: corse. What?

I gave him the money 100.000. 000.bucks.

Rasco: thanks. You guys are now safe. I m not a Rauratic, but I don't ship Rourtney.

Ross: tell her to meet me here at 7 pm. She needs to come alone, or I'll kill her with my bear shoot gun.

Rasco: I forgot. Your AK gun.

Ross: Thanks.

Rasco: court will be here.

He left. I missed my kids and wife so much! I was crying again harder and harder. I wanted so badly to be able to change all.

At 7 she came to Raura's place, mine place. She was an enemy, a stranger whom invided Raura's territory. I had my AK in my hand. My doorbell rang loudly.

Courtney : HI, sweetie!

Ross: I'm not your sweetie.

Courtney : I know you are mad at me, but it's for our best. Raura isn't that cute as we are and I still love you.

Ross: so, what is my baby doing?

Courtney : what baby?

I looked at her with such an angry look in my eyes.

Courtney : ohhh... That baby... Well, Ross... I need to tell you something.

Ross: what? That you lied to me?!

Courtney : yes.... Who told you?

Ross: I am smarter than you think.

Then, I took out my AK and I showed it to her.

Ross: see this buddy? An original AK which is able to make you feel like you are in heaven.

Courtney : don't even think about it! Ross...? What are you doing?

Ross: thinking how to make you suffer enough, cause you made me feel like shit and my life is just so fuking miserable!

Courtney : don't shoot me! The police will arrest you!

Ross: in this moment I don't care about them... All I care... Is... Is Laura and my kids!

Courtney : Ross, keep calm! Put that gun away, pls...

Ross: fine.

I put that my AK down. Then, she took out a bubble gum. I loved them! I looked at it... So delicious.

Courtney : want some?

Ross: no. Not from you.

Courtney : look... I know you are mad at me, but you have 2 options now. You can choose what you want. You can live with me and be happy or you can live alone and sad for the rest of your life!

Ross: I'd rather choose to stay alone and sad!

I started crying harder. I felt like someone was watching us... But whom?

Laura's pov

I was so mad at him, but I was crying all day, all night long. I couldn't sleep without him. I missed him and my kids so much! But I couldn't just forgive him for what he did to me. But, Ross would never do that to me... Cause he loves me. I got up and went to his place. I was really hoping he will be happy seeing me again. But, when I arrived, I heard some screams from inside. It was Courtney and him yelling at each other for me. Ross was so depressed and I had never seen him so aggressive. I saw how he showed her the AK (one of his buddies). I looked inside at them. It was pretty funny seeing Ross so mad and aggressive. But, Courtney was so scared about his wired friend.

Ross: why did you want to play like this with my life?

Courtney : well... I thought you were going to be so happy if you see me... And that bitch...

Ross: who's the bitch?

When I heard bitch I was so mad at Courtney. Ross was so angry... It started to make me feel like I was the problem.

Courtney : well... Laura... Pls! Don't hate me!

Ross : I don't hate you... I just wish I could kill you so much! How dare you call Laurie a bitch? You're the one who should be called like that!

When I heard what Ross said my heat melted... He was such a sweet guy! How dare I thought he cheated on me!?

---__--_------__-_-_-_-_-__

What do you think about it? And will raura be again a family? We don't know... You don't know, cause I do! Don't worry. I can handle this story right.

Tip : Keep yourself out of the trouble, so you won't be like Ross. Bye! See ya soon.