11. Nothing is more important to me

Ross's pov

So, I was in that coma for like 2 years. In this all time, some of the people I love now were born or they died. Some other bad things happened. In this 2 years, I didn't know how painful it will be when I will find out all. But, I was fine after 2 full years and a few days. Now  let me tell you a secret. Me and Laura broke up... She's no more Mrs. Lynch. Lt me tell you what happened before I woke up. So, in 5th of August, Samantha Marie Lynch was born. I wasn't there to help Laura. That made me drink a lot after I woke up. Because I was drunk i kinda cheated on Laura... And then this happened :

Flash Back:

A few months since Ross woke up

(still Ross's pov) 

I came back home at 2 am. Laura was there crying on the floor. I saw her and I quickly got down to her. 

Laura: LEAVE ME ALONE! 

Ross: what happened? I said calmly 

Laura : You CHEATED ON ME! 

Ross: no I didn't...

Laura: don't lie to me anymore. Your just a jerk.i thought you were special. But I was WRONG. 

Ross: Laura... Can we talk about this?

Laura : No! I DON'T WANT TO HERE YOU LYING TO ME ANYMORE! 

She threw a piece of paper to me. I looked at it and I fell in my knees. My eyes were all full of tears and I felt such a strange pain in my heart. I looked again at the paper. I wasn't dreaming. It said at the title "Divorce". 

Laura: Thank you ruining all I loved. 

Ross: Laura... Are you serious about this? Just because I cheated one time on you... 

Laura: so I was right... You did! That was just a test to see if I was right. I didn't sign it yet. 

Ross: Don't sigh it, pls! I am sorry. Forgive me? 

Laura: I can't forgive you for that! Give me that paper back! 

She took it and sign it. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not, but I had to do something. 

Ross : Laura, it happened one time! I won't tdo it again!!! I promise. 

Laura : Too late. And  if it was just one time, the other times, where were you? 

Ross: with Rydel, I promise! Pls... Give me another chance! 

Laura: with whom did you cheat on me? 

Ross: Courtney... 

Laura: after all she did to you! I'M OUTTA HERE! 

ROSS: I WAS DRUNK! LAURA! 

Laura : Tomorrow, all this thing so called marriage, will disappear. 

I had no words. She left. I was all alone in the house. She even took Ryan and Samantha with her. Emma was the only one didn't left me,but she was sleeping. 

End of flash back

Now you know why I am all sad. I wish I was dead. Mabey Laura would forgive me for not being there for her when she needed me. Emma was the only one who was there with me. 

Emma: Dad... Why? 

Ross: Why what, sweetie? 

Emma: Why did you destroy our life? 

Ross: I am so sorry, honey. I promise I will never do that again. 

I am crying all day and night. Emma is mad at me, but she is here for me. I know I was stupid and I am sorry. I wish I could erase all and begin a new perfect life with Laura, Emma, Ryan and Samantha. My parents and siblings are very mad at me and thay don't even talk to me anymore. I destroyed all what was really important to me. If someone could save me... I would just thank them and pay them with all I can. Then, an idea came right into my mind. 

Ross: I think I know how to do it! 

Emma: what? 

Ross: To get my life back! Emma, your beautiful mom will be back and we will get back together. I promise. 

Emma: don't do anything stupid.  I don't want to see you crying again like a little girl. 

Ross: Hey! Did you just called me a little girl? Doesn't matter. Call me how you want. But, now, go and hide in your room. A bad guy will pay us a visit. 

She just took off. That girl can run. I called that guy whom was working for Courtney, Rasco. He was no more working for her. He was in my home in like 10 minutes. 

Rasco: So, you are ok, Mr? 

Ross: yes. After 2 years. 

Rasco : Good. Why did you call me? 

Ross: I need help. 

Rasco: I can do all you want, if you pay good enough. 

Ross: Of course I will. But, if you fail or you don't respect the plan, say goodbye to the money. 

I told him all the plan. In that moment I heard a scream from upstairs. Emma heard us. 

Rasco: what was that? 

Ross: Nothing. The neighbors are loud. What do you say? 

Rasco: that you should move somewhere else... 

Ross: not about the neighborhood! About the plan. 

Rasco: how much you can pay? 

Ross: 3000 bucks. 

Rasco: I did this all mess. So, I will help you get Laura back for just 1000.ok?

Ross: Thank you. Let's get this started in like 15 minutes. 

Rasco: Got it. I will go now and prepare the trap. See you then. 

That guy left. I went upstairs and I found Emma crying. 

Emma: you are gonna trap mom like a dog? 

Ross: No. We ate gonna kidnap. And we will be professionals, mature men. 

Emma : don't mess up. Bye. 

Ross: bye. And Emma, stay in your room under your bed and if you hear screams  don't panic and don't even think to get downstairs  ok? 

Emma: ok. When will I be able to get down? 

Ross: I'll come after you. 

________&&_&&_&_&_&_&_

Hey, guys. Emotional right? The next chapter will be the last one, so prepare for the very end of the volume 2. And say hello the volume 3! Hope you like it. 💕