10. Pancakes

So, this chapter will be more Rydelington than Raura and also some flash back. We'll, hope you will like it. 💕 Delly is taking  over! 

Rydel's pov

So, Laura told me that Ross's heart stopped a bit, but, when all of 'em were hopeless, it just started beating. Laura was so happy, but I don't know how to tell her her this...but we have new bad news. We want Ross to be at my wedding... But if he doesn't make it  he won't be able to see me and that was one of his wishes. Let's just wait to see what happens. Today, me, Ratliff and Riker are going to have some fun with Vanessa, Laura's sister. She's just so funny and sweet and beautiful. I think Emma will have to come with us, cause we can't let her home with Rocky. Dad always says: Never leave a kid home alone with Rocky!. It's just funny. I think Rocky is my second favorite brother  because he always has a baseball bat or a Mac & cheese. Ross is my favorite one. Don't tell anyone else about this secret. I'm wearing now a pink top and some black shorts. I'm waiting for the boys to end with a very important thing. they said is very important for them, so I wait for them In my room, looking on the Instagram. Then, I heard a scream. ROCKY! I ran down to see what happened. I saw them playing a stupid game on the big screen and I just looked at them. Ratliff just got up and ran up and hid under the bed. Rocky was frozen. They all know is not good when you annoy me. Riker was in the kitchen, probably eating something. So did I. 

Riker : soup... Cheese and Meat... All of them I want to eat. 

Rydel: what are you doing? 

Riker: writing a new song about food. 

Rydel : Cause it makes my heart feel good, I'm just not in the mood, For you to take my foooood! 

We just sang a food song while we were eating. That remembered me about Ross singing F. E. E. L. G. O. O. D. 

1 hour later 

We are now in a funfair. And yea, Emma is with us and so does Rocky. We are all having fun, we'll not Ryland, whom just throw up after a ride with the Spooky Train. Emma is just so sad about her family than she isn't even smiling or freaking out about all the scary things here. After we got bored we went to the food store and we bought some pancakes and ice cream. Emma started crying when she saw pancakes. Her dad used to love pancakes. 

Laura's pov

It's been 1 month since I saw Ross for the last time. Today was our anniversary... I just cry when I think about it. Rydelington decided to wait until Ross is back to get married. I and Emma prayed all day and night for Ross, but I don't think he will be back again... Ryan is at my mom's house and he is not so depressed about this all. Emma and I are not doing pretty well... She went to the doctor to make her forget about this for only 1 hour in 5 days and I am going crazy and I just can't think of anything else. Ross is all I think about all the time. I didn't sleep in the last 3 days. I feel like I just can't. Eating is always a terrible thing to me,but I try to eat something so I won't get in trouble. I miss Ross so much... He was so cute, funny, sweet, entertaining, energetic, balanced, positive, caring for us, a great dad and husband... If I could continue this list you would have to listen to me like 4 hours. Well, today I'll go back home. I wasn't there for a while. The last time I was there I just felt like I was a stranger in my own room. Everything is changed now. All I saw in my room were memories. They haunted me for so long. If I wanted to cook something in our kitchen, the worst memories came to me and broke my heart. The one which is the most painful is this :

Flash back :

" Ross : I can't believe we are waiting for our first kid. I'm just 20. 

Laura : me too. But, let's eat something now. 

We got into the kitchen. We loved cooking and eating together. Ross was all cute, how he always was. When we were almost done with the dinner, guess what happened. I screamed in pain. Ross screamed with me. Apparently I scared him. But then, the pain continued and stronger and stronger. 

Laura: the baby is coming... 

Ross: the baby is coming. 

He didn't realize what I was saying and what he repeated. 

Laura: the  baby is coming now!!! 

Ross: the baby is coming now! THE BABY IS COMING! BABY!!! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO??? 

He was shaking and I was screaming in pain. It was like a funny movie, but for me, it wasn't funny and for Ross it was something that scared him big time. 

Laura: Ross calm down and help me walk. Let's get to the car and get me to the doctor's. 

Ross: Got it. Give me your hand.

We walked to the front door, but the douf forgot that the door was locked. 

Laura: Ross, go get the key! And focus! I don't want to give birth here. 

He just ran to get the key, but he found out that he forgot where the key was. 

Ross: we can't get out...the door is locked and the key is no where to be find!!!! What do I do now?! 

Laura : The window, Ross! Help me get out. 

He helped me get out of the window. What? It was a emergency. After I was out, he was about to jump through the window, but he was stuck. 

Laura: Ross, I told you! We need bigger windows! 

Ross: Or you need a slim husband... Help? 

Laura: you aint fat... And I can't help you. 

Ross helped himself get out of the window. Then, the horrible guy forgot to take the car key. So, he went back in and got stuck in the window again. Finally, we were in the car. I was screaming in pain and he was screaming with me. But, then, out of nowhere, I screamed so hard, he started driving with like 150 in city. Our luck that the police officer was a nice guy and he understood us. Right before we entered the hospital, Ross was carrying me in his big arms, but he slipped and, well, we both fell. 

Laura: Good job, Ross. If I could, I would kill you! 

Ross: my luck you can't do that now. 

Laura: who I'm kidding? I would never kill you, sweetie. 

He got up and helped me walk. The doctor took me right after the walked in. 

End of flash Back. 

So, you see now. That is why I hate being in the kitchen. It reminds me of Ross and my first kid, whom died after 8 years in a car accident. 

-------_-___--_-_____&__-&-_

Hello, guys! What up? Like my story? I hope so. Now, I think some drama might come, but don't panic (raura's not breaking up). All will end up well. I promise. The next 2 or 3 chapters might be the last ones. But, The Raura story continues in the volume 3.