1 [one]

Adeline Genevieve Adams

22 years old. Unpredictable. Shy. Daydreamer. Believer.

The Adams family have lived in forks their whole lives. Just on the border of the La Push reserve. Her and her fraternal twin brother Alec had an easy and fulfilling life growing up. Both parents were successful doctors.

Up until their last year of high school, their lives were pretty mundane. Get up, go to school, come home, do homework, rinse and repeat.

Things were predictable and simple until she met Paul. She became adventurous, rebel like, and totally in love. They were practically attached at the hip, together every minute. That was until he began to act strange, just like their other friend Jared.

Then came those two little blue lines that shifted Adeline's world. She was pregnant by her constant on and off lover. But little did she know that it would only be the calm before the storm.

Then came the accident.

Then everything changed.

She changed.

Into something out of a nightmare.

She left.

Disappeared.

But now she is back.

Hi Everyone! This story will jump from different periods of time and different POV's so please let me know if it gets confusing. It will take place around the time of twilight and then again almost a year later.

Happy reading.