{1} The Winchesters

***

***

I sat on my bed in my empty room. Unlike some of the people here, I didn't have to share a room. Mostly because any roommate I ever had couldn't handle my screaming. That is why they placed me in a room where the walls are sound proof. Also because I was so sarcastic and, according to the people working here, a pain in the ass. It's not like they're any better though, they act like I'm a broken toy because of the whispers and the dreams. They don't know that I know what they say behind my back.

I look up at the clock on my wall to check the time and saw that it was almost time for us to be let out. Another sleepless night that was complete torture. I didn't even try to go to sleep tonight because I was afraid the dreams would come back to haunt me like they had every other night. I used to never have them this much, but recently they have been happening every single night. The whispers have gotten louder and more frequent as well which is a complete pain.

I heard my door unlock and saw one of the workers opening the door. I stood up and walked out to the main area where the other patients were at already. I didn't leave without grabbing a pencil and my sketchpad first. I sat down at one of the tables and opened my sketchpad then started to sketch. When I was done, I looked over the drawing and was surprised at what I drew. It was a woman with a spike coming out of her hand. Since I have read a lot of books on lore, I knew that the woman was a wraith. I turned the page and started drawing again.

I looked up and just decided to take a look around. My gaze stopped on two men who obviously were new here since I've never seen the before. One had slightly long brown hair and was very tall while the other was slightly shorter and had short hair. They were talking about something and by the look the shorter one had on his face, he clearly didn't want to talk about it. Suddenly, I started to get a really bad headache. I closed my eyes and just listened.

"They're here..." The whispers were saying though it was very faint.

"Who?" I asked under my breath. Then just like that, the whispers were gone. I sighed in frustration and closed my sketchpad, getting up. I started to walk out of the room, but not before almost bumping into one of the new guys. I moved out of the way and gave them a glance and they did as well before continuing to walk out of the room. Then, I let my feet take me wherever.

After awhile of walked the voices came back. They were telling me about the two new guys. They were Sam and Dean Winchester, and apparently they hunt monsters. Sam started the apocalypse and Lucifer is now wandering the Earth. They are here to kill the moster that is killing the patient. I got to love the whispers sometimes.

***

3rd POV:

Sam and Dean were sitting down at a table in front of a man, Martin. Sam went ahead and got to the whole point of why they're here, "What do you think it is that we're hunting?"